22

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

'I cant stand seeing you with him. It makes me feel this... this emotion inside .. and whatever it is, I don't like it.' Kusuo confessed.

"What? What do you mean 'him'?" Y/n tilted her head.

'..Kai. He's driving me crazy. Watching him make you giggle and smile is just- infuriating. It should be me.'

"W-what.." she stammered, trying to comprehend everything that he's telling her.

'You know what.' he leaned closer to her, making her back up.

"Kusuo.." she whispered softly, her e/c eyes flickering to his lips.

He smirked and closed the gap between them. She was shocked at first but kissed back.

His hands laid lazily on her hips, and her hands reached into his now messy, pink hair.

He pulled away and stared into her e/c eyes.

"Kusuo."

He tilted his head.

"Kusuo..."

Everything began to go blurry..

The pink haired boy blinked numerous times to get his vision back together.

He saw her— the girl that was in his thoughts, snapping at his face with a grouchy look.

"Kusuo!" she said rather loudly, snapping one more time.

'What?' he looked up at her with a tired look.

"Finally.." she sighed, "Let's go out."

'No.' Kusuo simply said and plopped his head down onto his pillow.

"Come on, it'll be fun! Kai will be there." she patted his soft hair.

'Kai..?' he gave her a 'seriously?' look.

"Yea... do you have an issue with him?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

'What? No... I don't even know him.'

"Okay... well, I'm forcing you to go, so get ready." the h/c haired girl ordered him like a mother and shut the door to his room.