20

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Kusuo's POV again

I slowly open my eyes to see Y/n on my chair, reading MY book.

She quickly noticed and closed the book, "Oh, you're awake finally! You know, now I can see why you find this book so interesting. You've got good taste. We should go to the library and get each other books sometime."

I quickly got up and snatched the book from her. 'How'd you find it?'

"It was under your bed. I thought you were smarter than that, Kusuo." she stood up and booped my nose.

'Why are you even here?'

"Why not? I said I would see you today yesterday." she shrugged.

'Oh yeah.. great.'

"I thought you said I wasn't that bad?" she scoffed and put a hand onto her chest to be dramatic.

'I lied.' I turned around and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"You shouldn't lie to your friends, Kusuo.." she followed me.

'Who said we were friends?'

"If I'm not your friend, then what are we?"

I turned around to look at her and thought for a moment.

I mean, she is my friend I guess.

'Friends..'

"Exactly." she smirked.

'Yeah, yeah. You're so smart, wow.' I grabbed my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it.

"We should go out somewhere today." she suggested.

I spit out my toothpaste and looked at her, 'No.'

"What about the library? Like I said earlier, you have a good taste in books."

'Yeah, you too.'

"Thanks, Kusuo. That's the nicest thing you've said to me." she patted my head.

I swished the water in my mouth and spit it out.