30

A/N
CHAPTER 30?? i'm very sorry for having so many chapters you guys😭

You shall now read, lovelies <3
———

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

"KAI!" you exclaimed, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Y/n!" he smiled brightly, accepting your hug and wrapping his arms around your waist gently.

Kusuo watched, his eyes staring at where Kai's arms were placed.

'Okay, that's enough.' Kusuo said, pulling you away from him.

You looked up at Kusuo with a confused look and so did Kai.

"Ah, so you've met before?" Kai's father asked him.

"Yeah, this is L/n Y/n, and this is.."

"Saiki Kusuo." you said, pointing at the annoyed boy.

"Ah, it's nice to meet you both." both of his parents smiled and shook both of your hands.

"And it's nice to meet you too!" you smiled back, shaking his mother's hand.

"Where are your parents?" Kai's father asked Kusuo. Kusuo answered by pointing at the stairs.

"They're upstairs, I'll be right back." you then took off upstairs, going to tell Kusuo's parents that the guests have arrived.

You tell both of his parents and they both stand up quickly, rushing over to the door.

"Oh, hello!" they exclaimed and Kusuo moved over to the left, allowing them inside.

As Kai was going to step in, Kusuo walked in front of him, stopping him from entering the house. You looked over to Kai and gave him an apologetic expression and he just chuckled, mouthing, 'It's okay'.

You walked over to Kai and grabbed his hand, taking him into the kitchen.

"So, Kai, why did you have to remake your whole schedule?" you asked, frowning a bit.

"Ah, I was going to text you about it until I got my phone taken away..." he eyed his parents, making you laugh.

"Anyway, I actually have no idea why I had to change it, it just suddenly happened. I was really upset about it because I wouldn't be able to see you." he sighed.