32

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

You sighed as you placed your face into your hands.

Today has been rough on you. If something else goes wrong, you're going to lose it.

Wanna know why? First off, your friends canceled on you last minute so you spent the entire day at the mall alone, you went to get a drink and accidentally dropped it all over your pants so it looked like you peed yourself, and some students from your school were at the same mall and saw you... with your wet pants.

You got out of the car and strolled to your room, shutting the door behind you. You looked down at your pants and sighed once more.

"I should've been more careful. God, I'm so stupid. I bet I'm going to get made fun of at school."

You walked over to your closet and grabbed some fresh Pj's. You were going to take a nice, soothing bath. Perhaps that'll make this day just a bit better.

You placed the towel beside the tub and turned on the faucet. You placed your fingers through the liquid, making sure it was just the right temperature.

Soon after the tub was filled, you stripped your clothes off and stepped into the warm water.

Of course, there were also bubbles in the water. Who takes a bath without bubbles?

You sighed in content and laid your head back, listening to a couple of your favorite songs in the background.

After about half an hour, the water began to feel a bit cold. You got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around your torso.

You turned to your sink and noticed you had forgotten your clothes. Dammit.

I mean, it wasn't really an issue... it's not like anybody is home.

You opened the door and quickly rushed through the hallway, trying to quickly grab your clothes and run back into the warm bathroom.

You opened the door and-

"AHH!" you shrieked, nearly stumbling and dropping your towel.

'AH-' the psychic covered his face with his hands and reddened out of embarrassment.

"Kusuo!" you shouted, walking towards him and almost slapping his face until he grabbed your wrist, still not looking at you.