7

▬▬▬ 第七章,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

▬▬▬ 第七章,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

After I finished playing with his hair, I booped his nose to wake him up.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." I booped his nose once again.

'Wha?'

"Your mom said dinner is ready." I gently moved Saiki's head off my lap and left the room.

"Hey, Kurumi, hi, Kuniharu." I smile and wave at both Saiki's parents.

"Hello, Y/n! Are you staying for dinner?" Kuniharu asked.

"Sure, why not? I don't think my mom would mind me staying for dinner." I shrugged, sitting down.

"Great! I made extra just in case." she cheerfully grabbed a bowl and placed it in front of me.

Saiki then came downstairs, rubbing his droopy eyes.

"You're finally here, bedhead." I pestered, poking his side.

'Yeah.'

"Is it fine if I leave to your house real quick? I want to chat with your mom." Kurumi asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. You don't need my permission." I shrugged, taking a sip of the steaming stew.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go too," Kuniharu said, wrapping his arm around Kurumi.

"Alright, have fun." I grinned, waving at them.

Kurumi silently squealed and took off with her husband.

'Now I'm stuck with you.' Saiki sighed, sitting in front of you.

"Yeah, you are." I took another big gulp of the flavorful stew. "Excited for school tomorrow?" I abruptly asked, licking my lips.

'No. Why would I be? I have to deal with people annoying me every day. Are you?'

"No. I have to do a presentation tomorrow, and I'm super anxious." you sighed, shivering at the thought of messing up.

'You'll do fine, don't worry too much.' Saiki reassured me.

"Wait... you're being nice." I perked my head up at the other psychic.