4.1| Cousins & Twoset

Now, you all may be wondering about my children's cousins.

A/N: if you read Twoset Pack and the Rejects (after this it will be referred to as TSPATR), you would have known that Isabelle and Theo had twins, Raven and Charlize, and Emerson and Emmaline had a son.

Emerson and Emmaline had a son, Dawn (May 12, 1997), and two daughters, Tiara (December 13, 1997), then Emerentia (June 17, 1999).

Every time all the cousins came over to Musicon, it was complete chaos. Ten wolves running around... but Joanne and Sean brought their pups, Hazel and Julian, over as well. Chelsea and Stefan sent Cassandra and Lucas with the gamma pups. Our gammas, Fred and Elliane, always welcomed a break. So, we add their twins Oliver and Olivia.

In addition, there's Twoset...

Time to break some shocking news. Brett and Eddy adopted twins, named Felix and Fanny. (Haha Mendy!) They took Brett's last name. In addition, Felix shifted early and had golden fur, like his parents. He also had both marks of his parents: the 128th note and fermata (perfect pitch, slowing/stopping time, super speed & make people deaf). Fanny shifted several hours after, and her wolf was black and white.

Felix and Fanny were found on the Northern border of Twoset, with a note attached:

Felix (Later Alpha Felix Yang) and Fanny Yang.
Parents Brett Yang and Eddy Chen.
~ Ling Ling

Ray's children came over as well. Vincent and his younger sister Dahlia were especially good friends with Ems' children, and Vincent was always trailing Emerentia. Felix sticking to Esther like glue. Dahlia constantly being followed by Raven.

Esther always had one complaint. "Moooommmmmmm, boys are trouble."

"Vincent is a pain in my---- he's an appoggiatura," Emerentia would grumble. All women snickered, no doubt feeling the same. Men would groan. These were always happy times.

But every year, unsettling news would reach us. From across the world, the number of attacks on packs by human hunters increased. There was no pattern. There were less rogues, but that indicted that rogues were being absorbed into future-enemy packs.

But in Australia itself, Conventions were fraught with danger. The Council still had limited power due to the previous council's corrupted legislation, so they were powerless. Hex Moon's alpha, Yi-Ru, was recruiting tons of wolves and rogues. His pack became known for high levels of rejection, chosen mates, horrible healthcare, and had stuffy views against hybrids and vampires.

In order to pass new laws, all Alphas, Lunas, AND Betas and Beta females must vote. That means all would have to fly to the Heptagon, and that would be really dangerous. Small packs would be targeted, and they would need special arrangements because not all alphas can afford to leave their pack without someone in charge.

A/N: The Heptagon Headquarters of the Australian Supernatural Council, as implied in its name, is the headquarters of the council. There are 6 divisions of the Australian Supernatural Council: werewolf, vampire, witch, shapeshifter, dragon, siren. There are also 8 departments: health, justice, pack education, pack affairs, security and intelligence, inter-supernatural affairs (witch and siren, wolf and dragon, etc), pack services (health cards, drivers license, birth, marriage/mating, etc), aviation and archives. In case of attacks or emergencies during a convention, it is immediately moved to the Heptagon. Last time, in TSPATR, it had two helicopter pads, now it had several runways constructed and a huge hangar attached to the Northwestern side. They also purchased six large jets.

And there's Ares, Jesse and Austin's son...

So, in total, there can be 21 pups.

But that's not counting the pack's pups...

Anyway, it can be quite a challenge when 30+ pups gather in the pack leaders' building. There constantly has to be at least four actively watching wolves. We were grateful for school, though. This made such gatherings limited to school holidays only.

Thankfully, though, there were no threats to our safety--

Yet.