TWO

•×•

Ami woke up with a terrible head ache and the sound of some unfamiliar voices arguing around her.

"Why did you take her here, Jungkook?" The voice sounded rather worried. "This isn't the right room."

"Uh guys, I think she's waking up." Another one said and a few murmurs were shared after that she could here a few voices again.

"She heard too much and looking at her ID she will definitely dig into this." She heard a familiar voice say in a loud manner.

"Tsk... Then are we keeping her locked up here?" Another voice asked in a malicious tone.

A loud sigh was heard then another voice said something, completely waking her up. "I don't know... Maybe we should kill her?"

Ami opened her eyes widely and immediately scooted away to anywhere far from the voices. Once she had a clear vision of everything around her. She finds herself sitting in a middle of what seemed to be a queen size bed inside a room with five men that includes four weirdly handsome men laughing and wearing different outfit that doesn't click as to why they are working together when they didn't seem like they are from the same field and one slightly older man with a casual outfit sitting silently and observing everyone just like her.

"Where am I?" She unconsciously mumbled to herself but was loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

The man wearing round glasses gave her a small playful grin and answer. "You don't need to know that, sweety. But shortly you'll be in hell."

Her eyes grew wider if possible. "Wh-What?!"

One of them who's wearing stylish red suit and golden chains — which definitely screams authority and leadership nudged the wide shouldered male who's wearing glasses. "Stop that Jin. We're not killing her, yet."

Yet? What the hell did I got myself into?!

"You've heard too much." Her gaze followed the voice and she saw the old man stood up from one of the love sit and approached her. "Hello. My name is Bang Sihyuk, head of Silver Moon Guild."

Silver Moon?

Only then she remembered everything. She was watching two men fight in a dark alley way and they were both talking about some stuff she didn't understand but also a few that she could. The president. She remembered about the Blue House and the president and someone called Yoongi. She looked up and stare at everyone in the room, she remember that one of them is the one from that alley way. Ami found herself staring at the man still wearing the same outfit but this time he didn't seem like he's ready to attack any minute. It's him... The tall man who was fighting with the other one who escaped.

"Wait... you're injured!" She exclaimed remembering the fight. Her eyes instinctively scanning the males body and arms. "Oh, they're treated."

The latter scoffed at her, "I appreciate your concern but... You better listen to what Hyung's saying or you're dead."

Ami gulped, looking away from the dark haired man and focusing on the man in front of her again. Okay, definitely not friendly. She told herself as she made a brief eye contact with the same dark haired man again then completely paying attention to the said man in front of her who's awkwardly analyzing her every move.