SEVEN

•×•

"You can search that way." Ami instructed her back up after showing the warrant to the president who seemed the calmest in the situation.

Ami didn't want to overthink, but somehow she have this feeling that the president might've foreseen this to happen. For a short second, she hates that the news was too early that she could not process a surprise warrant. She's more than sure that the Blue House heard about the search for evidence before they got here.

"I'll gladly cooperate. You can search anywhere in the Blue House." The president states as he still have the face to pretend that he's a humanitarian. "When I heard from the news that one of my trusted people who lives here might is possibly the culprit, I cannot be feeling more than just sorry... I hope that the culprit shows himself soon. I do not tolerate that behavior in under my wing."

If only Ami can roll her eyes in front of the president, she already have, but she have to remain stoic and look as if she do not give assumptions because it may be a hit in her department if ever this search did not go as planned. Instead she focuses scanning the whole area she's assigned to and did her best to listen to Jungkook through the earpiece. "I'm at the very secluded area, but so far... Nothing's here." He exclaimed, panting.

Ami subconsciously nodded although Jungkook can't see her. She let out a huge sigh, "Looks like they've already cleaned all the evidence before we arrive." She said, still looking around and walking through the hallways. "I can't find anything, as wel—"

She couldn't finish what she was mumbling when she bumped into a figure causing her to fall on her bum. The excruciating pain submerged through her backside, making her close her eyes in pain and let out a groan. She could hear Jungkook asking about what happened through the earpiece, but as she looked up at the reason for her pain, she found her voice stuck in her throat.

The man standing tall in front of her surveys her every reaction. His head tilts to the side but his face remain blank and unreadable. Ami would not lie... This man standing in front of him looked like a god, an art, a masterpiece even! He's ethereal. "Who are you?" She finds herself asking in a lost daze.

The man that seemed like a sculpture carved by an artist did not answer her question. Instead he gave her a sharp glare that gave her an nerve-wracking chills down her spine. He remain immobilized, just staring at her as if trying to figure her out. She too — finds herself memorizing every inch of not just his face but his whole existence... The man is wearing a navy blue cape with intricate gold linings, a dress-shirt and slacks underneath, a designer shoes, and his right eye adorning glitters in a longitudinal shape. He almost looked like a lost witch-fairy inside the president's premises. She could still hear Jungkook mumbling from the other line, but her mind and eyes are fixated to this man — no — creature that stares at her shamelessly like a lion about to devour his prey.

A minute passed and Ami already found her common sense to stand up and face the man in front of her by eye level. She could see his brows furrowed and only then, she heard him speak with his deep and masculine voice. "You won't find anything here, I've already told them that nothing's here."

She would like to ask who is them but it was too late. She saw another figure walking towards the both of them. "Oh, look who's here!"

This time, the man who just approached looked rather familiar. It's the Alley Cat. She thought to herself as a sharp glare instantly shows on her eyes.