TWENTY

A/N: this chapter contains explicit content, if you're not comfortable with it please don't read the part.
For explicit content warning:
Sexual parts starts when this emoji appear "🥀"
Sexual parts ends if this emoji appears "🍂"

•×•

"That wasn't what you told me the other night, baby." Jungkook bit his lips the moment he realized what he said.

"What?" Ami furrowed her brows as she looks at Jungkook expectantly. There was a ping drop silence as the trio stood there with similar expressions on their faces.

Seokjin passed his glare between the two as his mouth remained open and his hand that clasps a handful of popcorn stopped midway. He froze on his feet, contemplating if he should say something or if he should go walk away because he definitely heard enough. "Oh—" Seokjin sounded as a few second passed, but Jungkook remained unmoved and Ami still asking Jungkook with her eyes.

Jungkook looked away. He shakes his head and clicked his tongue in annoyance. Is he supposed to tell Ami that he took advantage of her? Jungkook already found it difficult to accept himself why he did that the other night, he wanted to think that his hormones got the best of him, but he knows himself... He won't do that to someone he personally knows or work with. Jungkook is just as confused as Ami at this. He just never been close to any girl before. He never met his mother, he didn't have any girl friends, he didn't have a sister, he didn't know anyone who classified themselves as female... All he knows are those women who throws themselves at him for sex — damn, he don't even remember their names. So this... What came between him and Ami, this is all new to him.

Jungkook don't know why his heart would swell and feel heavy whenever she's around. Jungkook don't know why he feels nervous around her. Jungkook don't know when everything started, when did he started feeling vulnerable around her, when did he started hating the idea of his hyungs getting close to her, or when did he start appreciating how intelligent she is, and when did he started thinking about her face before going to sleep. It only took a few weeks for him to feel this confusing feeling in the pit of his stomach — perhaps they started on that one night he finally got to see her face in a close proximity... That night he thought she wasn't only amazing because she's a prosecutor, she's also beautiful.

"I need to go." Jungkook murmured as he turned his heel to walk away from Ami and Seokjin. His eyes softening seeing how Ami was about to say something, but he chose to look away and hasten his steps

Jungkook looked back at the days he was asked by Sihyuk go stalk her and lure her in to make her a member of Silver Moon. Jungkook hated the idea of bringing her in, he haven't forgotten how she looked at him with sadness in her eyes when her father rejected him as he asked for help. Jungkook didn't know why she looked so sad and heartbroken seeing him cry that night. Was she looking at him because she pity him? Was she looking because she's as sad as him? Or was it care that he saw in her eyes? Jungkook never got the answer to that  question and he always thought that one day he could ask her.

The night that he got her unconscious and took her to Silver Moon's tower, he couldn't pry his eyes away from her when he laid her down the mattress inside her room. He knows that his hyungs and Sihyuk will be there in a minute, he knows that they did not advice him to put her inside an S-Class' room, but still such beauty shouldn't be left alone in a plain room. Jeon Jungkook never saw anyone as beautiful as her. Surely, he have met pretty, hot, sexy, and cute girls before but something in Ami's eyes screams passion, dream, light, and righteousness — she looks like a warm and good person whenever he watches her from a far. When she brings the best words out of her mouth to save those people from the world's unfairness — whenever Ami would kindly smile at the people around her and help as much as she could — whenever she would not forget to give free meals to those beggars on the street — whenever Ami would simply care for everyone around her without knowing them... Jungkook might've been interested in her longer than he thought.