FOUR

•×•

Hoseok gave Jungkook a big smile. "We should take Ami with us."

Jungkook and Ami shared a brief eye contact not being able to read what those knowing look means behind those dark eyes. She's biting her bottom lip nervously, uncertain of what could this intimidating man is thinking about as of the moment.

"Wanna come along?" Jungkook asked her, not breaking the eye contact.

Ami could only internally scream. She just decided to help but this man in front of her is already looking like a death wish. Apparently Jeon Jungkook is too intimidating and unpredictable for her for some odd reason that she could not pin point... Something about him gives a very dangerous vibe — like someone she should not test, say no to, or disobey.

With a huge gulp. She stepped forward with all of her left bravery. "I mean, I guess?"

Jungkook gave a slight raise of a brow and a smirk — and she died.

"Go with Hobi hyung by car." He suddenly said. "You're only going to slow me down." With that said, he turned on his engine, his motorbike roared into life and off he hit the road.

He's a tease that's for sure! Ami thought. Just then, realization dawn upon him. It's dawn, she just had a crazy conversation about things she hardly understood, agreed to help people she do not fully know yet, and now she's going to be a part of a mission.

Ami faced Hoseok with a concerned look. "What is this mission? Where is Jungkook going and why am I coming?"

Hoseok gave her a small pat on her head. "We're tracking someone called Mustafa... He's a member of Violet Star and apparently killed a lot of people."

"Jungkook's going after him?" She asked.

Hoseok shook his head. "No, he found Mustafa's nest. Meaning, those people who works under him."

Ami's eyes widened in surprise. "You mean... Jungkook — he's going to a place filled with gangsters?! Alone?!"

At that Hoseok gave a sharp nod.

Worried and agitated even though she do not know Jungkook yet. The fact that he's a still person, a living creature — Ami felt panicked and confused as to why Hoseok seems calm about this.

"We — Aren't we going to follow Jungkook?" She finds herself shaking Hoseok by holding both of his shoulder.

Hoseok let out a hearty chuckle before answering her. "Yeah, I'm just waiting for him to send us the location and for Namjoon's car to arrive."

Not a second later, a Mercedes Benz stopped just right beside them, the windows rolling down. Namjoon waving his hands at both of them. "Hop it, Jin just provided us a better location. Knowing Jungkook he's probably too busy to send us the location."

××

"Just stay here in the car." Namjoon advised Ami and Hoseok before stepping out of the car.

They are currently parked in a maze-like alley, urban looking and a lot of bystanders checking them through the tall building made of scraps, but all discern terrified looks in their eyes as if going out of their premises could hurt them. Ami stayed observant and alert the whole time they are waiting outside the biggest, but most eerie building in this slumps.