TEN

•×•

Ami zipped the last bag that she filled with all of her clothes. Today is the day that she moves in with Silver Tower. She already signed the contract of her being an official undercover employee with them, meaning just like Seokjin and the others, she's no longer just a person who helps because of justice and righteousness, but also because she works for them and earn benefits from them. That was all written in the contract she signed during her talk with Bang Sihyuk. Bong Ami is officially the Lawless Prosecutor of Sliver Moon.

A knock on Ami's apartment door was heard. She halted on her spot as she checks the time. Jungkook shouldn't be here yet, right? She asked herself as she contemplates to open the door. Jungkook told her that he'd pick her up during the afternoon and apparently, it's not even lunch time so why would Jungkook be early? She didn't know the answer, but there's nothing bad at opening a door. Besides, it could be the landlady.

Ami walked closer to the door when she heard another set of knocks. If you're a bad guy you wouldn't be knocking. She think to herself before opening the door. Her eyes widening in horror as she sees the face of someone she least expected to see standing on her door way.

"You—" she could not even finish what she has to say when she felt a sting on the left side of her neck. Her eyes rolling back up she could almost see her skull.

"That was easy." Those are the last thing she heard before everything turned black and her whole body dives into unconsciousness.

At the Silver Moon tower.
3:16PM Jungkook stomps inside Hoseok and Seokjin's sanctuary with an aggravated expression on his face. His two older hyungs were just about to ask what's going on, but he beat them to it. "Ami got abducted."

Seokjin furrowed his brows. "What do you mean she got abducted? I was just tracking her and she's still in her apartment."

Jungkook threw the Silver Moon earning on Hoseok's table — that's the moon earring that they gave Ami on the day of her contract signing. "The culprit took it off of her."

"It has to be Violet Star." Hoseok says in a calm yet weary voice. "Ami's trial will be in two days, the police will probably only do an official search for her if it passes twenty-four hours, and that is if someone will report it. Violet Star is stalling us. They are trying to help the president get out of this mess. If we don't act quickly, they will surely have a plan to get him out."

"I can't let that happen." Jungkook seethes his teeth and his jaw tightened in vexation. His eyes stares at the images inside the Blue House. "They surely will not keep Ami inside the Blue House." That's for sure just like how Jungkook stated it.

"But that's their nest... Where else could Violet Star possibly hide her?" Seokjin asked making everyone in the said room fall silent and — they have to admit — they feel lost as of the moment, but that did not take them a while to feel off-track like this. Hoseok's burner phone rang.

"I know where Jimin took her." The voice said in the other line. It didn't the three men a second to move when the caller provided all the information about the place.

××

"Sweetheart, you don't have to be so tense around me you know... I just need to see Kookie." Jimin says as he teased Ami with his fingers playing with her hair. "You seem someone important to him, lately."