NINE

•×•

Just like Jungkook expected. It took less than fortyfive minutes to have the President Hyeong arrested.

The police and prosecution only needed to clear two facts. If Jungkook really sent an email to the president at 2:59AM and if the plate number of the van that tried abducting Jungkook is a car associated with the president or his men. But Jung Hoseok calculated everything precisely... there is no hole that he did not patch up before creating the perfect plan to arrest the president.

"According to the police and prosecution's investigation, the victim really sent the email exactly 2:59AM to the president's business email. Also, through the only CCTV footage the police have, it's clear that the victim was kidnapped by a van with the plate number 944VS0 which is one of the van inside the president's premises." The news caster brought the news to the entire world. "Two of the kidnappers who are a member of Violet Star showed us the proof that the president really sent them the instruction to dispatch the victim. Said victim do not want his name to get out or any information about him for his safety. That is all. This is news—"

Namjoon turned off the television as soon as he heard all the important parts making Jungkook groan. "Yah, I'm still listening." He whined.

Namjoon stretches and cracked some of his neck bones tiredly. He let out a huge yawn, lacking sleep and a loud huff as he plopped his body right next to Jungkook on the couch. "There's nothing more to watch. Let our eyes and ears rest, will you? Last night was so much drama and action." Namjoon complained, closing his eyes and resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder who's sitting lazily himself.

Ami can't help but adore how normal the two members of Silver Moon looks like. She heaved a sigh herself and rested her back on the couch. It seemed like it's been forever since she had a good rest. But somehow, her mind could not help but think of the occuring events. Some things are not clicking for her, like where do Seokjin get the information about the blueprint of the Blue House let alone set up their own camera and voice recording inside? How did they get Violet Star's car and return it inside their premises? And how did they basically get intel's from the Blue House without getting caught? They didn't make sense.

She wanted to think more but tiredness took over her and soon her eyes fluttered close and she fell into a deep slumber.

××

"Your plan really worked." Seokjin pats Hoseok's back as soon as he spots the younger playing with his chess game alone.

Hoseok sent him a thankful smile. "None of it would work without you and everyone."

Seokjin laughed. He sat in front of Hoseok not really paying much mind to it, but took a move, playing the other side of the chess. "We're close to getting our justice."

Hoseok nodded. "It will only be a matter of days."

Seokjin smiled and continued playing with him. He thought about what they did as a team overnight. They sure played dirty and cheated, but the president would only get away again and again if they don't play the same game. Seokjin can't help but smile slyly remembering how the president acted irrational in the middle of the night yesterday.