2

"Most of these first few videos I'm showing you are going to be Originals sibling love. Mostly Elijah being a good big brother."

"I don't know what I was expecting young Klaus to be... maybe a demonic mini version of Klaus," Damon said.

"Klaus has made many mistakes but you are just as bad Mr Salvatore I don't think you get to make decisions like that," Elijah replied. Klaus smiled at his brother.

Marcel was starting to think about how Klaus and his siblings also got whipped and punished... maybe Klaus did understand his pain.

Kol and Klaus were out in the village coming back from wherever they had been hunting and they carried sacks on their backs. Three teenage boys came up to them snickering. The one with long, blonde hair stepped forwards. He was about three times the size of Kol and Klaus.

"Hey freaks. What you got there?"
"We went hunting! Fathers going to be proud look what we caught!" Kol said proudly. He opened his sack to reveal a dead rabbit, some bird and some fish.

Klaus elbowed him in the ribs. Kol just looked at him confused. "Did I say something wrong?" He whispered.
"Let's just go." Klaus pulled Kol and tried to get past the boys but they surrounded the two and backed them into a corner.

"We don't want any trouble... please could you just leave us alone." Kol begged.
"What are you going to do about it? Go crying to your brother Elijah? He can't protect you forever you pathetic little bastards." The blonde one picked Kol up by the collar and shoved him against the wall.

"Hey!" Klaus stepped forwards but the ginger boy did the same to him.
"Let us go!"
"Shhh be quiet."
Klaus threw the first punch but after that it was just the teens beating up Kol and Klaus.

"Who would've thought... two of the originals got bullied."
"All those pathetic excuses got bullied because of how weak they were. Every single one of them. They deserved it." Mikael huffed.

Suddenly the blonde boy was thrown off Kol and the ginger was thrown off Klaus, leaving the brown haired boy.

As soon as he turned around though he got knocked out by a swift punch to the head. Their savior had finally arrived.
" 'Lijah!" Kol exclaimed.
Elijah breathed heavily as the other two boys got back up. Both bullies threw punches and kicked at Elijah and luckily he was able to dodge them all.

Elijah got lots of good hits but the blonde boy kicked his shin so he fell to the ground.
"Pick on someone your own size Alexander," Elijah said, trying to catch his breath.

"Well you're my size... so why not you?" Alexander looked at the ginger boy who shrugged while smirking and they bother started to pound Elijah on the floor.

Elijah was able to throw them off and Kol came up behind Alexander before swinging a handmade bat, full force at his head.

As soon as it impacted they heard a crack and Alexander fell. The ginger boy scrambled up and ran away.
"Are you two ok?" Elijah asked worried.

Both boys nodded and let Elijah check them over. "Let's go home so I can look after you better." Both boys tried to stand but they both failed and fell back down.

" 'Lijah... I don't- ah." Kol hissed in pain and clutched his leg. Klaus was holding his wrist to his chest and tried to limp but again failed.

Elijah sighed and picked both boys up. He lifted Kol onto his back and carried Klaus in his arms. Before they left he also grabbed their sacks and threw them over his shoulder before walking home with his own little limp, ignoring his own injuries.