32

A/N: so it's acc so hard to write this story trying not to write what the characters are thinking at the time like on screen so I'm gonna put their thoughts into it and we could pretend we can hear their inner dialogue or something. There wasn't very many reactions on the last one bc I pretty much forgot it was a reaction story I just had a kinda good idea 💀 btw this is like an AU Idk if that's the word I'm supposed to use. But like I probably won't be doing real scenes from the show mostly just made up shit in a diff timeline and everything. (Half of this was written after the last update I'm only js writing this now bc idk im bored also I've forgotten half of the ideas I had for this story and I have no clue where I was going or what I was supposed to write but I've got afew new ideas. The ideas would be great for a story but ig these are all kind of just random one shots yk? Like it's all random and I won't be following up w a whole story but if anyone likes the ideas then feel free to write a story ab it and u could give me creds or don't it's calm. I've got something planned for Emma but I don't think ima tell u why Klaus has beef w her cuz tbh I don't remember. I'm js gonna finish this draft and post it)

A title flashed across the screen and it read '2015...' then it disappeared and Emma came onto the screen. She wasn't wearing modern clothes and her hair was wavy with a flower in it that she had picked from the ground. She was casually strolling around a city and it seemed to be a beautiful day.

Suddenly another woman came out from behind an alley and put her hand over Emma's mouth before dragging her into a voodoo shop. Emma was kicking and trying to scream. She tried everything she could.

When she second woman's face was revealed, it was a Bennet witch. Bonnie recognised her and gasped.
Elijah was absolutely seething.

The witch dragged her into the back and tied her up into a chair that sat in the middle of a circle of candles. She took a knife and cut Emma's palm open and let the blood drip into a wooden bowl. She then took a handkerchief covered in blood and added it to the bowl along with several other ingredients from bottles on a shelf.

Emma was panicking and trying to escape, tears were running down her face and she tried to scream but there was a gag preventing her from doing so.
The witch started chanting in Latin and closed her eyes. The candles flickered and the room shook with such force.

"What is she doing? Or saying?" Elena asked Bonnie quietly.
"I think it's some sort of fertility spell... she's mentioned Elijah's name and something about revenge. To be honest I can't really understand her because of her accent. She's using ancient magic." Bonnie whispered back to elena.

Whatever the witch was doing, it was powerful and dangerous. Her nose had started to bleed and Emma looked to be in very serious pain.

Elijah looked away from the screen, not wanting to see Emma like that. He was absolutely seething with rage. He looked over at Emma and made eye contact with her. She smiled at him and he returned it. Klaus on the other hand saw the small interaction and while Emma was still looking in their direction, he gave her a dirty look. As if to say fuck off bitch.

Suddenly the witch stopped and the candles blew out. She looked up at Emma and another witch came into the room.
"Is it done?" She asked the witch that had preformed the spell.
"Yes ma'am." She replied and went to stand to the side.

"I hope you know, this is nothing personal. You just happen to be collateral damage. You see... Elijah Mikaelson gave me his word and told me he would make sure his brother didn't harm my family. But in the end he chose his family of course. Klaus murdered my entire family and it's all because Elijah lied. That is why we have done a spell to make you and your lover, Elijah, fertile for a week. In this week he will impregnate you and when the child comes I will kill it so that Elijah can feel the pain that I felt. The pain of losing family."