3

A/N: these first few chapters will be originals and I want to do some of Joel Goran from saving hope so if you have any suggestions or requests of what Joel Goran scenes you want to see -not his death- then feel free to let me know because I haven't a clue where to start with Joel.

The screen went black then restarted. This time all siblings, not including Finn, were in the woods. Klaus was holding a bow and arrow with Kol and Elijah on either side of him.
He had lined up a shot with a deer and Elijah was whispering tips in his ear while Kol watched intensely.

"Ok... that's prefect when you're ready," Elijah whispered.
Klaus let go of the arrow and it went flying through the air but the deer moved and the arrow instead hit the tree behind it. This startled the deer and it ran off.

Elijah patter Klaus's shoulder while Kol went to get the arrow.
"Your aim is improving brother. Don't worry, you'll get it next time." Kol came running back and said, "my turn 'Lijah!"

But before Elijah could answer, Kol stole three berries from Rebekah's basket.
"Hey!" Kol laughed and threw one berry to both his brothers.
"Elijah!"
"Yes sister?" He said with a grin and popped the berry into his mouth.

"Urgh!" She groaned and turned back around to pick berries but this time, taking her basket with her.

" Elijah could I go down by the creek? There are more berries over there and they are a lot better than these. They're more ripe and rich in flavour. I want the best for mother's pie and I'm sure you do too as you also get to eat it," she asked, politely.

"Of course, why not. But don't go to close to the water, be careful and if anything happens come back to us. I think it's going to start raining soon so don't be long," he replied.

She nodded and skipped away while Klaus helped Kol with the arrow.
"Hey, hey, hey you know what father said. You're to young. Come on Kol you only need to wait one more year then father will teach you himself. And he will let you come hunting with us," Elijah said.

"But 'Lijah, father isn't here is he? And you're not father. You're my big brother. And you never listen to him anyways. Pleaaasseee," Kol begged.

Elijah sighed at the puppy dog eyes Kol was giving him and took him over to the other side of the bush where the deer had ran off to.

Elijah helped Kol, aim and shoot by standing behind him and wrapping his arms around his and controlled Kol's arms with his.

Kol missed and frowned and told Elijah to do it as both brothers had missed and they needed to bring that deer home.

It started to rain heavily all of a sudden.(just like in the fucking Uk it's like an on and off switch)
Elijah squinted his eyes and while he aimed, he stuck his tongue out in concentration.

"That's pretty hot..." Hayley thought out loud. Elijah smirked and looked at him confused then said, "oh shit I said that out loud didn't I?"
"Yes you did, Love," Elijah replied cockily.
She groaned and buried her head into his neck.

Klaus has cuddled into Elijah's side and put his head on his chest, Kol was right under Klaus and had laid his head on Elijah's stomach while Hayley had now put hers back on his shoulder and Rebekah had settled in between his legs and had laid back so her head was on his lower stomach.

"Since when did I become a pillow?" He asked while stroking Hayley's hair. All 4 people that were using him as a pillow snickered.

Finn sat near his mother looking longingly at his siblings, obviously wanting to join in.

He shot the arrow and it hit the deer right in the head. He quickly got another arrow and shot again so it hit the deer's body.

All three boys ran towards it. Kol and Klaus were excitedly chatting. Elijah went over to make sure it was dead so they could take it back when suddenly a shrill scream erupted through the woods.