4

A/N: for this it will be easier to just show clips of YouTube so I'll put them in and if it doesn't work I'll leave the names and links. They will react after the clip and yeah that's about it.

"So this next video isn't exactly Elijah. I guess you could say he's a doppelgänger... wait no because it's the same person. This is basically just Elijah in another universe so a variant. His name is Dr. Joel Goran," Aj explained.

"A doctor? Saving lives now are we Elijah?" Klaus teased.

YouTube: Patient with mysterious lumps | saving hope

"See that's just how hot I am," Elijah bragged after the girl took a photo, saying he was hot.

"Elijah you're over a thousand years old... if that little girl finds you hot she has issues," Rebekah said.

"Yeah daddy issues. And obviously Elijah would be a pedophile." Damon snickered.

"Hey woah, woah, woah! I never said I liked her!"

"Dude why is he getting angry at you for doing your job! You didn't make it worse."

"I like the different accent. What is it Australian? Kiwi? I dunno but it's sexy," Hayley said to him.

"Yes it's kiwi."

"It is a change from your normal accent brother. I think I also like it," Klaus joined in.
Eventually almost everyone agreed they liked Joel's accent better than the British/European one Elijah had.

"He's a lot less formal."
"Oh you're telling me. He went to a fancy club, bar and a restaurant all in a T-shirt and jeans." Aj said.

Elijah looked at Joel with shock and betrayal.

"I could never!"

A/n: sorry I think I'm just going to stick with Elijah and the originals etc this was way to hard and as you can tell was really short and rubbish so let me know any Elijah requests and stuff so so sorry I love Joel so here are afew pictures of Daniel as a sorry I'll start to update and might update later tonight or tomorrow morning.