10

Kol stood on a cliff around midnight, surrounded by women and bottles of alcohol.

Most of the women has passed out and lay on the floor with blood pooling around them while Kol lined the others up and drank their blood.

"Jesus Christ."
People covered their eyes and looked away not wanting to see Kol's beast.

"KOL!" Klaus's voice echoed through the trees. Kol looked up to see Klaus and Elijah storming towards him.
"Ah brothers! Come to join me? Would you like a taste?"

"What on earth were you thinking? Leaving a trail of bodies behind you! We almost have the mayor off our backs and we lost Mikael then you pull a stunt like this. I thought we agreed to stay low." Elijah was fuming at this point.

"Well where's the fun in that?" Kol asked and took a swing off whiskey.

"Brother this is starting to get out of hand now..." klaus said and slowly approached Kol.

"Stay back!" Kol edged back towards the edge of the cliff.

"You're being so reckless Kol! Do I need remind you that your actions affect us as well? We lost Mikael but now he's back on our trail because of you and your silly actions. He knows we are here now we must leave and find a new town."

"What do you mean he's on your trail?"

"Our father hunted us. He still is in fact. If I am correct, the only things refraining him from killing us is one the ability to do so and two he seems to be engrossed in these memories."
"Shit that's messed up..."

"So?" Kol slurred and looked down at his drink.
"What do you mean so!? Kol you realize we will all have to flee! Rebekah has found here self a friend! For the first time since we turned I've finally seen her happy here.
Elijah and me love it here and it was just starting to feel like home. But then you come and bloody ruin it!" Klaus shouted.

Kol now had tears in his eyes, threatening to spill. "I'm sorry... I can't help it. But I'm a monster Nik. That's what we are! It's our nature we might as well embrace it! This is what we are we are blood sucking monsters. It's time to face reality brothers, we can't hide forever." Slowly, Kol backed towards the edge.

"Do you think I wanted this!?" Klaus looked at Elijah who got the signal and edged forwards. "I just wanted to live a normal life. Have fun, enjoy nice, settle down, die and everything that a human would do. But no! I'm stuck here for the rest of eternity. Maybe I want Mikael to find us. No I hope he does. Because he's the key to my death. He's the one that can help me, so maybe I did lead him here..."

Kol's little speech thing left everyone upset.

Kol finally reached the edge and threw the bottle before diving off the edge.
"KOL!" Elijah screamed and jumped off the edge after Kol.

"Why did you jump after him!? He would've survived anyways."
"I wasn't thinking at the time. He's my brother and he was in trouble so my instincts came to me and I needed to save him. It was as if we were humans even if we were clearly immortal. It's a small price to pay. Saves him the pain."

Kol didn't fall far because Elijah had been able to grab his forearm.
"LET GO!" Kol shouted up at Elijah.
"NEVER! I WONT LEAVE YOU!" Elijah shouted back.

"Jesus man I would've let go."

Klaus was leaning over the edge, holding onto Elijahs left arm and Elijah held onto Kol, it was like a chain.
Elijah pulled Kol up with all his might.
"Klaus take him up!" Klaus used his other hand to pull Kol up but his grip on Elijah started to slip.
"Hold on Elijah!" He used his vampire strength but Elijah's hand slipped out of his grasp.
"How did that happen? You literally have super speed and strength that's like impossible."
"I lost my grip, I was sweating."

Elijah shouted and started to fall to his death.
"NOO! ELIJAH!" Klaus screamed off the cliff and watched Elijah plummet to the ground before landing on a massive sharp rock that impaled straight through Elijah's body.

Hayley knew Elijah would be fine but the sight was gruesome and made her want to throw up at the thought.

Klaus jumped up from the floor and grabbed Kol by the neck.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?"
Kol stared down at his brothers body in shock before he recomposed himself.
"That wasn't supposed to happen."
Klaus growled and shoved Kol away.
"You know what. We are staying here. You can leave and by all means make sure Mikael follows you. Make sure to leave a big trail of humans bodies for him to follow and you know what I hope he finds you. You turned off your humanity and you have chosen to become a heartless ripper."

"Brother-," kol started.
"NO!" Klaus roared.
"The lost every right to call me or Elijah that the moment you betrayed us, the moment you left us. Just leave kol. Elijah may always forgive you but I'm not as forgiving." With that, Klaus barged past a crying Kol and climbed down to Elijah before pulling his older brothers body of the rock.

"Bit harsh......"

"That's disgusting..."
"What did he do?"
"Nothing... that's a story for another time."