15

"Now for the time Esther kidnapped 4 of her children to torture information out of them."

"WhAt!?" All the humans shouted.
"What? It's a pretty normal thing, happens all the time if you think about it."

"I-." They all looked shocked, even the hunters.

"It is not normal to kidnap your children and torture them!" Sherif Forbes said. Then when she remembered how Caroline's dad tortured her and tried to 'tame' the vampire side of her.

"Well we aren't normal darling."

"This isn't even the worst thing she's done. The worst was obviously turning us and killing us all that fuss. Then I'd say the several thousand occasions she tried to kill us. Then the fact that she hunted us into hiding our whole lives so we have always been on the run and there's way more if you would like me to go on..."

"That's enough Kol," Elijah sighed.

"Alright let's get to reacting then!"

The original brothers, not including Finn of course, were all chained up to walls in a manky looking basement.

There were four walls and each brother had their own wall.
There were also Afew empty chains next to Kol which could be for Rebekah or Finn as they were both absent.

Elijah seemed to be tied up most securely for some reason...

"Why haven't you tied Klaus up like that? I'm sure he's stronger and more dangerous."

"Because, Niklaus isn't as strong as he seems. He's weak. Especially without Elijah and because Elijah is the second eldest he is more... protective of his family. Nobody touches his family and lives apparently. Last time I did something like this Elijah let rage take over him and almost killed me and Mikael because we hurt his siblings. He's the second eldest and Finn should've been the one to look after them like that but all his life he's been doing that because we have him that responsibility at such a young age when we shouldn't have. He deserves to be happy and look after himself as well as the others, Klaus is nothing compared to an angry Elijah," Esther explained.

"We all know Elijah is the most feared sibling he can be very scary when he wants to be," Kol teased.

Elijah joined in and laughed with his siblings, it was a rare opportunity.

Klaus was the first to wake up. He looked around at his brothers and tried to get out of his restraints but couldn't.
"Of course she put a spell on it," he muttered angrily.

"W- what happened?" Kol asked groggily. His throat seemed soar and he really needed some water.

"Esther is what happened."
"Where's 'Bekah?" Kol asked.

"I swear, if mother lays a hand on her I will-," he was cut of short by Elijah's groans.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Kol said and tried to move closer to Elijah.

"Where are we?" Elijah asked, he tried to rub his head but was stopped by the chains

"What th-,"

"Mother had abducted us." Kol looked at a klaus strangely.
"What? We haven't been kidnapped, we are grown ass men."

"Are you? I mean Elijah is but you and Kol?"

"Ah ok. Abducted it is. Sounds like we've been abducted by aliens."

Klaus rolled his eyes at Kol and turned to his oldest brother.
"What do you think she wants with us now?"

"She probably wants to kill us of course," Elijah sighed.