16

Having simply popped around to speak with Elijah, the group including Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie and Elena were perplexed and bemused when they saw Finn collapsed on the ground in the driveway. Stefan had almost run him over but had stopped at the last second. When they all got out and peered at him, he was snoring heavily, and reeked strongly of alcohol.

"Finn got drunk!?"
"WHAT?"
Everyone was so confused and wanted to know the meaning to this.

Damon and Stefan dragged Finn, who was now waking, to the door while Caroline and Elena both knocked, hoping that someone was still inside. There were loud, funny noises, and suddenly Elijah was there, looking flustered and horrified.

"Uh, Finn's..."

"I know," he groaned. "Just... Bring him in here."

"Big brother," Finn walked into the door by way of greeting, arms stretched out in an attempt to hug. "How I love you..."

"You're literally older than him finn..."
"I know," Finn sighed, in embarrassment.

"Yes, yes," Elijah waved him off. Then there was a grief-stricken wail from deeper within the house as the group stepped into the foyer. Then a loud torrent of music exploded from the living room. Elijah stiffened.

"Oh god," started the vampire, then raced off.

Everyone wondered what had him so worked up. It wasn't like him to act this way. In fact he seemed very disturbed. Their answer was given when Finn chased after him, and they were forced to follow.

They were all drunk. Well, aside from Elijah, who was as sober as an abstainer. Kol was sitting on the couch, the table upturned in front of him, and was wailing his lungs out. "She doesn't love meeeee!"

"No body will ever love you."
"Ouch," Kol clutched his chest, feigning hurt.

"Hush," Elijah tried to calm him, but his ears were ringing from the music. Klaus, and now Finn, were dancing on top of the dining table, while Rebekah was snarling and lobbing cups and dishes at the hybrid, intent on either hitting him or firing until she ran out of things to smash. "I'm sure she does, but she's just being shy."

"You wouldn't know! You're single!" Kol screeched.

Klaus was spinning around on the table. "So are you if you can't get between her legs," he carolled, then laughed tauntingly as Kol started wailing again. "And I would wank five hundred miles, and I would wank five hundred more, just to be the man who wanked a thousand miles to end up at your door-"

"Has anyone ever told you that you are a great singer?" Hayley said sarcastically.
"As if you're any better little wolf," he retorted.

Mikael sat with his arms crossed and glared at the screen while Esther smiled at her kids being happy.

"Klaus!" Elijah snapped. "Enough!"

Klaus never got to finish, for he started snickering right after. Finn slipped on a pool of spilled champagne and toppled off of the table with a gleeful cheer, though that ended abruptly when the corner of his head collided with one of the chairs. He knocked himself out and flattened it beneath him.

Elijah was about to run to his aid when Kol leapt onto him and crushed him against the couch, burying his face into his elder brother's neck.

"Poor Elijah..."

"Bastard!" Shouted Rebekah, hurling more and more cups, which Klaus made a game out of dodging. One beamed him right in the face, smashing into tiny pieces and leaving him bloodied, but still they did not stop. "I too can wank!"