11

A/N: I'm going to do quotes that the mikaelsons have said and obviously they didn't actually say these.

'I wish I couldn't feel anything Davina. I just wish I couldn't feel a damn thing...'
- Kol mikaelson

"Please don't tell me you turned off your humanity back off," Rebekah looked at her brother worried.

"It's on right now, that's all you need to worry about."

'I'm sorry that I'm not a person anymore, I'm a problem.'
- Kol

"Kol... you know me and Klaus didn't mean anything we said. You're not a problem," Elijah told Kol.
"If it means anything, I am truly sorry." Klaus said sincerely.

Kol smirked, "apology accepted."

'I know what it's like when someone doesn't feel the same way about you, someone you can't stop thinking about, it hurts but you can't make people like you Elijah."
-Rebekah

"And who were you talking about here?"
"I assume either Tatia, Katherine or Hayley." Kol said.

"Maybe it's all of them..." Elijah whispered.

'I am not angry, I am in pain and you put me here! The person who was supposed to love me more than anything!'
- Klaus shouting at Elijah

"I'm sorry brother-,"
"Shut up Elijah. If anyone should be sorry it's me. I have literally daggered you and the others thousands of times. You always trusted me and I always betrayed you. I'm sorry. In fact I'm sorry to you all. I have made so many mistakes in my 1000 years but my biggest was not loving and trusting my family as much as I should."

'Do you have any idea how painful it is to tell someone that you love them and not have them say it back?'
- Elijah

"That one was Hayley."
"When?"
"I decided to finally tell her about my feelings for her but when I did she rejected me and told me that she didn't love me. She told me Jackson (fuck Jackson) was the one for her and that he wasn't afraid to tell her how he feels and stuff. I'm sorry I'm not the guy who can tell you how I feel. I was afraid." Hayley looked up at Elijah with tears.

"I'm sorry, but it's to late. I love Jackson, Elijah. Maybe if you had taken your chance earlier we could've been happy. I love you as a friend."
Hayley took a seat next to him away from his chest.

(If they have kissed yet pretend they haven't. I've decided I don't rlly like Haylijah that much I prefer Elijah and just any of the Petrovas so Tatia, Katherine or Elena.I'm going to say they dated for a bit but that's it. Also I may make an original female character.)

'Why is everybody so upset about these guys? If it were me dying on the side walk you would walk right over me, or even finish the job yourself.'
- Kol said this in 1564 and Klaus said it in 2004

Murmurs went around. People probably would walk over them or finish the job. That's the sad thing, these are all so true. They aren't just meaningless quotes.

'Because I do this time after time after time! I do all this shit for other people and then I wake up and... and I'm empty, I have nothing.'
-Elijah

"That's because you're selfless."
"If I were you I would've stopped making promises and being so loyal to them. It's to much effort."
"I always give and never get anything in return..."
"That's what makes you the noble brother." Everyone else agreed with the last statement.

"I know I have a heart. I can feel and hear it breaking"
-Elijah after he accidentally killed Tatia
-Klaus after he triggered his werewolf curse

"That's all for now loves. The next reaction will be some payback from some of Elijah's ex's and their friends."