Chapter 6

Trigger warning- Mentions of Self harm

Lilac speed walked through the halls, she didn't want to be late for rehearsals.

"Hi Lilac!" The royal blue haired girl stopped in her tracks at the sound of a familiar voice. She turned around to see Daisy trying to catch up to her.

"Oh hi Daisy." Lilac greeted.

Daisy tapped her chin thoughtfully, "Holly and Misty told me that you joined the music club!" Lilac nodded, Daisy's eyes sparkled.

The white haired girl swiftly wrapped her arms around Lilac, "I'm so proud of you!" She whisper-yelled.

Daisy let go of her, meeting her eyes. "Now the whole club gets to hear your amazing voice!" Lilac blushed slightly.

"I better get to practice. See you later Daisy!" Lilac waved bye to her friend, Daisy waved back skipping away in the other direction.

Lilac began speed walking again till she stopped at the music club door. She was just about to open it when she heard Zander screaming.

"She's five minutes late! And so is Jake!" Lilac leaned towards the door to listen.

"Zander calm down she's new! She's not used to meeting right after lunch." Hailey pointed out sternly. "And Jake is always late". She added.

"I know she only joined for some selfish reason not for an actual passion!" Zander spat. Lilac clenched her fists.

"She's just some stupid spoiled brat that's just asking for attention! She's plotting something I know it! She's using us she's a fake!" Zander ranted.

"Quiet Zander, she might hear you." Luke scolded calmly.

She couldn't take it anymore, Lilac shoved the door open to see the entire club staring at her.

She glanced at each one of the members, Sean, Luke, Hailey, and Milly looked shocked and guilty while Zander glared at her.

"I heard every word." She said slowly.

Milly narrowed her eyes at Zander.
"Why would you say those things about her?" The pink haired girl asked.

Zander sighed, "have you not been listening? Look at her! She's clear-"

"Would you just leave it already?! I actually do love singing! I joined because music is my passion!" Lilac snarled, interrupting Zander.

Lilac trotted up to him to meet his eyes, "what have I ever done to you?" Zander's eyes narrowed, Lilac held his gaze.

"Stop pretending you actually want sing and that you actually care about our club! I know what kind of girl you are!" Zander growled.

Lilac's pupils narrowed, "you don't know anything about me!" She snapped. Zander was lost for words.

"So you know what I'll just leave!" The royal blue haired girl snarled. She stalked towards the door opening it and walked out.

"Lilac-" Hailey tried to say but she was already gone.

Lilac bolted towards the school stadium, she avoided anyone that tried to talk to her. When she got there she swiftly opened the door and headed inside.

She stared at the stage, it had a microphone sitting neatly on its stand waiting for someone to use it, Rows of chairs were line all around the stage.

Lilac let out a sigh, she slowly padded towards the stage stairway, she trudged up the stairs glancing at the microphone. Lilac marched up to the microphone, grabbing it out of its holder.