Chapter 19

A new character is going to appear in this chapter or the next or the next few, here he is

A new character is going to appear in this chapter or the next or the next few, here he is. Also trigger warning bullying, and self-hate if this triggers you or make you uncomfortable, please skip the segment where it is mentioned.

Name: Silver

Gender: Male

He also knows Lilac almost as much as Jake and helped her to get revenge on her ex-friends. Now on to the chapter.

"Holly?" Hailey gasped. Both sides had stopped arguing to face the black-haired girl, they all looked surprised except for Henry who wore a neutral expression.

Holly trotted towards them, fixing all of them with an irritated glare, "why are you guys arguing?" She demanded, crossing her arms while tapping her foot impatiently.

"They started it!" Hailey growled, pointing at Drew.

The magenta haired boy groaned in response, "there you go again, blaming everything on us." Hailey and Drew were about to start arguing again until Holly broke the tension by forcefully shoving them apart, "both of you, stop!" She growled, while scowling at both of them.

The two teens just glared at each other, "now, mind telling me what you're all arguing about?" Holly asked, in a demanding tone.

The jomies and music club glared at each other and didn't say anything, Henry glanced at Hailey and Drew who were still silently glaring at one another, why aren't they saying anything?

The green haired boy decided to answer Holly since no one else was going to, "they were arguing about who's to blame for Lilac and Jake being upset with us." He explained with little emotion in his voice.

Holly clasped the bridge of her nose, "that's what you're arguing about?" The black-haired girl questioned like it was the stupidest thing in the whole world.

Drew was staring at her blankly while Hailey looked confused, "why are you so angry? They manipulated Jake in the first place". She said, glaring at Drew.

The magenta haired boy clenched his teeth, "we didn't kick him to the curb over a recording!" He growled. "Will you both just shut up?" Holly demanded.

The two quarreling teens eyed her with surprise, "don't you get it? You're all to blame!" The black-haired teen pointed out with a growl. "Neither of you listened to them when they tried to tell you how they felt. You didn't notice how much pain you were causing them by always fighting over them! They aren't just some prize you can win!" Holly's emerald, green glare burned through them like a raging fire, it was clear that the black-haired girl was furious with them.

Drew and Hailey bowed their heads in regret while the rest of their friend's eyes were glittering with guilt as they tried to comprehend what the black-haired teen had just revealed to them.

Her green orbs illuminated with disappointment, "I'm very disappointed in all of you". She put a hand on her hip while scowling at them. Drew didn't take his eyes off his shoes, Hailey didn't turn her attention to the other girl, Sean looked sad, Liam seemed to be staring at nothing, Zander was staring at the ground with little to no emotion, Luke's eyes held visible tears, Milly had her hands over her face, and Henry was just standing there willingly listening to every word. The green haired boy knew that it was all their fault, even before Holly told them it was.