4

▬▬▬ 第四章,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

▬▬▬ 第四章,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Kurumi and my mother had been talking the whole day to the point where I stayed at Saiki's house past midnight.

"Oh my god, I didn't notice the time! Honey, we're going home!" my mom shouted.

Saiki came downstairs, holding my waist to help me walk.

Okay, I know that sounds weird, but I swear that isn't what it looks like. I ended up falling asleep because it was 4AM. I'm used to sleeping early due to school, so I get tired a lot faster.

"Did she fall asleep?" my mother asked the pink-haired psychic.

Saiki simply nodded his head up and down, looking down at my sleeping figure.

"Oh... I can help her walk now. Goodnight, you guys." my mother smiled, grabbing onto my waist.

"Goodnight! See you tomorrow?" Kurumi asked, hoping my mother will accept.

"Of course! Maybe Saiki and Y/n can go to the mall together while we go out to eat. It's Friday tomorrow anyway."

"Yes, I would love that. See you tomorrow!" Kurumi happily waved.

And with that, my mom and I left.

'I have to hang out with her again?' Saiki groaned.

"Yes, Ku! You should really hang out with your friends more often."

'Yare yare.'

...

I woke up with Saiki on top of me.

"What are you doing, Saiki?!" I exclaimed, pushing him off.

'You're finally awake.' he got on both of his feet.

"Yes? What's going on?" I question, looking around my room scared.

'You're going to be late. School starts in ten minutes.'

"What?!" I sprint out of bed and rush into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and fix my hair. I rushed back into my room and got into my uniform.

I was about to undress until I realized that Saiki was still in my room.

"Hey, can you-" I turn back to see him gone.