Chapter 3

The two Choi Hans are currently kneeling in front of a stoic Cale and grinning children consisting of Raon, On and Hong.

"Cale-nimㅡ"

"Shut up."

"Caleㅡ"

"I said shut up before you two sleep outside for the night!"

The two just drooped their head low, one looked like a kicked puppy while the other looked like a snarling cat.

Cale is having a massive headache and he almost spat the lemon tea out in anger if not for Ron who was smiling viciously behind him.

The redhead was trembling, whether it was in rage or what emotion, the people in the room doesn't know including even Cale's butler, Ron.

Cale squeezed his eyes shut as he can hear someone nagging(yelling) at him at the back of his head.

'Soo Hyuk hyung who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, please forgive me for not stopping these two idiots from wrecking the farm.'

The redhead almost did a cross sign but managed to stop himself as he looked at the two once again while petting the children's head.

He felt like he's one of those cartoon villains in Disney but he doesn't give a fuck at the moment.

Cale sighed once again, he honestly couldn't keep count on how many times he sighed just in a day.

"I'll forgive you two..." as if in instant, the two perked up, "in one condition."

"I will do anything Cale-nim."

"Yeah sure what is it?"

Cale wore his usual smile, the one Raon is most familiar of.

'Human! Are you scamming them?'

The redhead's smile became wider, the two sweat dropped at the sight.

"By the end of the day tomorrow, replace all the crops you destroyed. Or else, I'll personally bury you instead if not."

The other Choi Han rejoiced since it's an easy feat, while the other just frowned before agreeing reluctantly.

"You can both sit now." Cale grimaced and felt a liiiitle bit guilty since they have been kneeling for almost an hour now.

"Choi Han."

"Yes Cale-nim?"

"What?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

Ah, Cale should be specific on who he is gonna talk to. He sighed once again.

"Ron, tuck the kids to sleep. The three of us will talk."

The butler chuckled, "Yes Young Master-nim."

"Good night Cale."

"Night night nya!"

"Good night human!"

Cale hummed before patting their heads.

There was tension at first after Ron and children had left.

"..."

"..."

"Cale-nimㅡ"

"You will be Han-nim." Cale suddenly said, pertaining to the original Choi Han who just raised an eyebrow.

"And you...will be Han-ah."

"...I guess?"

"Hmn, works for me." 'Atleast you know how to address older people' Han-nim thought.