Epilogue || Until The End, Let's Be Happy

Cale Henituse is now at the age of forty-five, a man who is now contented that he finally got his sweet slacker life.

He is also now a married man and thank the heavens that he did not became the next Duke of the Henituse Household.

Cale looked at his husband who was plowing their little farm together with their children. He was drinking a lemon tea that he was used to take, much to his distaste.

He wanted to glare at the old man who is still his butler until now(perks of being an assassin making him live longer he guessed),but decided not to since he still couldn't stop shuddering at the sight of the old man smiling benignly.

"Human!"

Cale looked at Raon who is in his human form, reminding him the native hair color of Korean back in Earth as the dragon is similar to one. He had finally passed his second growth phase years after the incident with the otherworld White Star.

"Cale nya!"

"Dad nya!"

The said man looked at both of them. Cale gave them a towel for each one to wipe their sweats.

He stared at his children before him. Their heights almost surpassing Cale much to the redhead's dismay. He couldn't pat their heads now without raising his arm to its full extent.

"Why are you all growing up so fast?" Cale asked particularly to no one but the three heard it nonetheless.

"They sure do, Cale-nim."

He smiled fondly at the family he currently have. Both Cale and Choi Han adopted On, Hong, and Raon after they got married some years ago.

"Should we go now human? I can't wait to tell him about our crops!"

Cale smiled as Raon morphed into his dragon form back when he's aging four years old. It was convenient, he once said back then.

The family consisting of five members stood at the vast hill somewhere in the Eastern Continent. A place only known to them as they stood in front of a large wisteria tree, dandelions swaying back and forth with the soft wind.

The children raced to the tree leaving the married couple behind. Both hands intertwined together.

Choi Han placed the picnic basket somewhere in a flat ground, not letting go of the hand of his dear husband.

The children set the blanket under the shade of the tree. On and Hong placed a bunch of snacks beside them and almost fought at the chocolate cake. It was a good thing Choi Han stopped them and equally shared the delicacy.

Raon munched an apple pie as he continued telling his story, On and Hong sometimes chiming in to make the story exaggerated as much as possible.

"Other Choi Han must be happy to where he is right?" Raon asked, his voice in a melancholic tone.

"He should be nya! Heaven is a beautiful place after all!" Hong stated, a hopeful look plastered on his face.

"He must be having fun smacking the God of Death for all his shenanigans." On said, making her siblings laugh.

Cale has a noticeable smile on his face as he petted his children one by one.

Raon, On, and Hong had never expected to hear Cale's thoughts about the other Choi Han.

Now imagine their surprise when they heard something unbelievable yet relieving news from their father.

Cale only grinned at their expressions.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

"What happened to the other Choi Han when we killed White Star?" Cale asked in curiosity, since it's been many years since the God of Death had shown himself in front of the redhead.

Death placed his fingers on his chin, tapping it continually in attempt to tease the redhead.

Cale raised an eyebrow at his demeanor, his hand in an upright manner to warn the God that he will smack him from behind if he didn't stop contemplating whether to tell him or not.

"I need to fulfill my part of deal don't I? I'm still a God after all."

Cale scoffed.

Death summoned an orb Cale knew too well. It was called a cintamani back in Earth as the God show him that he's living his life in Earth 2.

The redhead sighed to himself as he watched Choi Han always following Kim Rok Soo and glaring at people who tried to go near them.

"Atleast you did something this time." Cale muttered before crossing his arm.

Death gasped, feeling somehow betrayed.

"I received punishments just to help you humans and this is what I get? Gods are not meant to intervine you know!"

"And you are the sole reason why we're like this in the first place wasn't it? Now shut it and take me back. I need to water my crops."

Death mumbled incoherently before sending back the redhead.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

"Choi Han-nim is living well."

_______________________________

Fin.

Bonus:

"Uncle~! Wake up already!" Choi Jung Soo whined while pulling the blankets that is covering his dear relative.

"You can just go without me Jung Soo." Choi Han lazily said as he placed a pillow in his ears to block his nephew's voice.

Jung Soo grinned, a plan formulating in his head.

"Hah! Your loss uncle! Rok Soo will come with us and he'll wear beach shorts and will be topless!"

As if on cue, the blankets and pillows alike flung to the ground as Choi Han worked double time in fixing his bed.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner you brat! We're staying there for three days right?! Goddammit I haven't packed my clothes yet!"

Jung Soo just shook his head, "...wow, is that supposed to be my fault?"

_______________

Extra chapters up ahead soon(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃