Chapter 10

Tbh, I'm still at chapter 642 of the novel so I don't know what happened with the calebab yet☠️
________________________

Time when Cale went to the World Tree

Cale clicked his tongue in annoyance as he could hear the World Tree-nim doing their best to give him clues about the White Star.

He could also hear Adite clearly screeching while one of the branches kept falling for saying too much, even Raon was tempted to put a sound proof barrier around him and Cale.

<You already knew this much didn't you?>

Black turn Crimson. Those three words gave Cale a foreboding sensation the moment he first heard of it back in the meeting.

As stated, Choi Han, Choi Ahn, and even Raon has each respectively five percent chance to be possessed by the White Star. Whilst he, Kim Rok Soo now Cale Henituse has the remaining eighty five percent.

He almost felt his sanity wave goodbye when both World Tree-nim and the motherfucking God of Death confirmed this.

<Wood.> The World Tree suddenly uttered as another branch fell again.

Cale's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he continued to rack his brain in every possible conclusion as to why the World Tree had said it.

(Cale internally scolded himself for not exercising his brain with crosswords and whatnot. But still, reading mystery novels and such helps his mind right? Right? Right.)

The redhead removed his hand that was touching the World Tree, an indication that the talk has finally ended. He grimaced to himself at the amount of branches that fell on the ground.

He had already stuffed the wooden dagger that was given inside his own spatial pouch. The World Tree had already slept(hibernated) after exhausting too much for giving him answers.

And as usual, Adite had given him another bag full of gold coins as he made sure to give some to the(his) children later.

The dragon and the redhead wandered through the bustling streets of the capital. He almost fainted at the sight of the plastic silver shields being held by kids. He also swore that one of the stalls had puppet show about the war. He silently thank Raon for casting a hair dye on him.

...wait...

Wait....

WAIT!

Cale backtracked himself and stood in front of the stall. There were also many people watching the puppet show.

The redhead smirked and tried to stop himself from chuckling sadistically.

'Human! Are you scamming someone?'

Cale's smile just grew wider. He abruptly left the busy streets and asked Raon to teleport themselves back to the black castle.

He will have a long talk with the two older dragons after all.

°×°×°×°

Eruhaben choked on his drink, as well as Sheritt who accidentally broke the seat when she stood abruptly.

Cale Henituse simply fainted, while they are having a talk that is.