Birthday Special

"Cale-nim! Please taste this seaweed soup I made." Choi Han pleaded as he looked at his lover with his usual puppy eyes.

"Seaweed? Where in ocean did you get that?" Cale asked in disbelief. It was a relief that Beacrox is on the Henituse Ducal or the assassin would have flipped the entire Super Rock Villa while fighting with Choi Han.

"I asked Witira-nim to give me some edible seaweeds in their territory." He smiled widely, quite proud of his feat when he finally found the main ingredient in creating the soup that is served for birthdays.

Cale looked down at the bowl of seaweed soup, his mind was chaotic despite his stoic face. He could see the exact replica of the exact food back then in Korea, though he's sure as hell it doesn't smell like this.

"Did you wash the seaweed before cooking it?" Cale muttered.

"No? Should I have?"

Oh fuck.

"Wash it next time alright?" Cale said before eating a spoonful of the food as he suppressed himself to not shiver and remain stoic at the taste.

It was bitter at first due to the burnt meat and seaweed alike, then the aftertaste of the saltiness almost decreased Cale's lifespan instead of increasing it like the saying in Korea for seaweed soup.

"How was it Cale-nim?"

"It's...edible."

Choi Han tilted his head, not quite believing the redhead as he tried to scoop some of the food in his bowl.

Cale just slapped his hand away before proceeding to continually eat the food his lover had made.

"Cale-nim waitㅡstop!"

"You made me this and now you are taking it back?"

"It's not thatㅡ"

"It's mine so go make your own if you want."

"..."

"Okay, which thing did you break now?" Cale asked when his lover is silent.

"ⁱ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡˡʸ ᵇᵘʳⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒᵗ ʰᵃⁿᵈˡᵉ." Choi Han muttered in a small voice before scratching his nape and looked away.

Ah, Cale need to buy new ones that he might have burnt before Beacrox decides to bash Choi Han's face with a sizzling frying pan.

"Anyways Cale-nim, are you sure you are okay...with the food I cooked? I can throw it out is if it's too muchㅡ"

"Choi Han."

"Yes Cale-nim?"

"You know me, If I don't like it I won't force myself to eat it."

Choi Han was still reluctant.

"Then let me atleast taste it."

Cale just found out that Choi Han didn't taste the food he cooked before serving it to the redhead. So that was why it was salty, he didn't wash the seaweed and might have poured a spoonful of salt and one gallon of soy sauce for all he knows.

Good thing he has vitality of the heart.

"Sure I'll let you taste it come here." The dog like he is, Choi Han sat beside Cale as the redhead can see his imaginary tail wagging behind him profusely.

Cale was about to give him a taste when he felt Choi Han's breath near his face and took a look at his lover.

"What are you doingㅡhmf!"

Choi Han mashed his lips against the redhead before he can feel the latter's tongue with his, savoring him. Cale's cheeks were the same hue as his hair as he tilted his head to give the swordsman a better access to his mouth.

The swordsman stood without breaking the kiss as he pulled Cale closer as possible to him. He pulled his nape as the redhead circled his arms to his neck and played with his black hair, slightly tugging it every now and then when Choi Han's tongue wonder at a certain part.

Choi Ahn was about to loudly enter the room with Raon but stopping midway when he saw the live show. He dragged the dragon away from those two who was shamelessly making out in public.

"Congratulations kid, it seems that you're gonna have a new sibling."

Choi Han caressed his lover's red cheek before biting Cale's lower lip and stopped kissing him for both to heave a breath. Both were panting, hairs disheveled and lips swollen.

"It's bitter and salty Cale-nim." Choi Han stated, pertaining to the food he made as he frowned.

Cale scoffed, "And so? It's mine."

"And you're mine too Cale-nim."

Choi Han had gone in for another kiss(french) and this time, Cale welcomed it more profoundly.

"Happy birthday, Kim Rok Soo."

"Happy birthday, Choi Han."

They were about to make out again when Choi Ahn entered the room, fuming.

"Oi! Stop making out! It's my birthday too and Jung Soo's!"

It seems Choi Ahn returned after placing Raon safely away from his parent figures.