Chapter 9

I don't know how to write fight scenes bear with me(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

_________________________________________

It wasn't supposed to go like this.

Wasn't White Star's soul supposed to be residing in Choi Ahn's body and not Cale Henituse's?

So why...?

Why...?

"H-human...? I-I can't b-breathe..."

Why?

"Cale nya!"

WHY?

Both Choi Han ran towards the redhead as they relied in their senses.

The eclipse is happening right above them as everything in their sight is slightly dim, both realizing one thing.

Black turn Crimson doesn't mean it's only Choi Ahn, it is also possible for Choi Han and Raon to be possessed by the White Star.

And the higher chance of it was Kim Rok Soo who swapped bodies with the original Cale Henituse.

White Star summoned his own sword as the fire set ablaze in the blade, Choi Ahn attacked as his other self went in the direction of the black dragon who was suffocating from the redhead's hands.

Choi Han snatched away Raon while Choi Ahn kept fighting with the White Star. He held himself back as the body is still Cale's.

'Where is his soul?' Choi Ahn thought before kicking the redhead away from the cat children.

"Ah, hero...we meet again." White Star uttered, a sadistic grin etched in his lips.

Choi Ahn returned the gesture as he pointed behind him.

"I'm not the hero in this world, he is."

Choi Han emerged from his back as they both attacked the White Star continuously, switching every now and then as Rosalyn and Raon supported them.

On and Hong ran towards the Super Rock Villa to alert Ron, Beacrox, or simply anyone at the case of their Cale Henituse being the one White Star possessed.

Both swordsmen were doing their best on not to hurt the vessel, sending punches here and there even to the point that they hit the White Star using their scabbards.

Choi Han have an indifferent expression but the latter could see pure rage emanating from his eyes as he searches for any sign of his Cale-nim.

"Say...you must be curious unto where is the soul of this body" He raised his hand to create a water wall to avoid Choi Ahn's attack, "I simply kicked him out if you are wondering."

'Was it really that simple to kick Cale-nim out from his body?' Choi Han pondered before creating a Black Yong from his aura.

"Haahh this is getting irritating." White Star muttered to himself before blood oozed out in the corner of his mouth making Choi Han flinch and falter.

It was the same for Raon and Rosalyn.

Choi Ahn remembered his other self saying something along the lines, "...he'd be annoyed at first before stepping in to help them...even to the point that he would cough up tons of blood."

Ah, Choi Ahn recalled that Cale Henituse is a continental hero in this world, so it must be traumatizing for them to see the body of the redhead starting to cough blood once again.

Raon and Rosalyn alike heard a clear voice in their head between all the fighting that is going on.

<Bring the White Star in the black castle Raon, Rosalyn.> Eruhaben said in their minds with urgency as both nodded and readied their mana for the mass teleportation.

White Star felt the abundant mana coming from the two as he tried his best to run away. He knows he doesn't have a chance to win against the four of them so he put all his attention in running away.

All of them noticed it as both Choi Han tried to pin him where he is. Choi Ahn even tried to remove the cuffs from his limbs to imprison the reincarnator.

He simply couldn't as he kept receiving blows which he parried with his sword.

The dragon and the mage had already notified the two swordsmen about Eruhaben's instruction.

Choi Ahn was getting irritated as he glared at the White Star like he's some mice who couldn't stay still. He gritted his teeth as he forcefully punched the ground and series of rocks floated after the attack.

'You're actually finally using me you brat.' A voice permeated at the raven's mind.

Choi Ahn smirked as he saw the shock from the White Star. He could also see from his peripheral sight the faces of his comrades as he laughed mockingly.

"Youㅡ!"

"Why? You surprised that I have the earth ancient power you were looking for?"

Choi Ahn chuckled darkly, "Well then, surprise motherfucker." He said before sending series of stone spears at the redhead's way.

Choi Han have deadpanned look on his face. He's done, period.

°×°×°×°

"We're almost done. Can you move with no problem?" The ex dragon lord asked.

"A little bit creaky." He said as he could see the frown coming from Eruhaben at the side.

The gold dragon held the latter's wrist as he bended it, creating sounds like bone cracking but in fact, it's just knotted woods getting adjusted.

"This is madness." Eruhaben grumbled as Sheritt nodded in agreement.

He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, "White Star is a crazy bastard. I need to face him with a more crazier scene that even Clopeh can't take."

Both dragons shook their heads.

"How is it?" Sheritt asked after she was done tinkering with all of his limbs.

He smiled as he looked at the mirror in front of him before smirking deviously.

"Perfect."

"Be careful or Choi Han will kick you again so that you can rest you unlucky bastard."

He shuddered and grimaced to himself as a random record played in his mind.

He remembers the movie he watched back then in Earth.

"Hmmm, this is nice. I feel no pain at all."

Cale Henituse, Kim Rok Soo gives his sincerest thanks to the person who created Frankenstein.

Black hair, muscular body, tall build, and reddish brown eyes. Cale couldn't hide his excitement and grinned whilst just thinking the look White Star would have after seeing him.

'Let's xxx him up Cale!'

'Kahahahaha! Destruction! War!'

'I'm hungry. Eat first Cale.'

'*sniffs*'

'Haaaaaahhh...don't sacrifice yourself just because you have a stronger plate in this puppet.'

Cale shuddered as he frowned at what Super Rock said.