Extra 3 || A Vow To Love You In Eternity

"Congratulations on your wedding Young Master Cale, Choi Han-nim."

"Thank you Miss Amiru."

A series of congratulatory remarks were further sent to the newly wed couple as Choi Han gave their thanks to each and every one of them, since Cale is too lazy to give a fuck about people he didn't even invite to their wedding.

It was only supposed to be the people who were acquainted with the two, but Cale was infuriated that even nobles found their way in like rats.

Cale kept grumbling to himself while tugging his husband's hand in attempt to comfort his raging thoughts at the audacity of people nowadays.

Choi Han chuckled to himself as he squeezed Cale's hand in return to reassure him. It was kind of cute to see his husband acting all grumpy as he watched all the miniscule expressions the redhead was making.

Soon enough after the children noticed their father's discomfort, they pulled him away together with Choi Han as they ate cake and other various food that were served at the event.

The raven looked at his wristwatch then to the horizon outside the window of Henituse Duchy. There was an hour left until the sun sets to finish the day, so Choi Han sent a look towards their newly adopted children that were consisting of Raon, On and Hong where they immediately understood.

"Human! You must be tired now! Let's go home in my black castle!"

Cale didn't bother to ask why since the party was still going, but agreed nonetheless since he won't be dealing with any more people for the day.

Choi Han was still holding the redhead's hand as they teleported themselves to the black castle.

Cale looked at his surroundings after they had teleported away from the people at their own wedding venue. He almost jumped away in surprise when he found no land right below them and latched into his husband's arm.

"What the fuckㅡ"

"Language, Cale-nim."

"English."

Choi Han didn't bother to retort as he held his Cale-nim's tiny waist, then looked forward to the magnificent view of the sky.

The raven had asked the dragons if Raon's black castle can be lifted in the sky even just for the day. Thankfully, there were many spare high grade mana stones left from Rosalyn as it served as the fuel to make the castle float. Choi Han had even gone to such lengths to put a see through glass platform so that they can see the puffy clouds below them.

Now Cale felt like he was floating around several cloudscapes with different hues of red and orange.

"Let's sit down at the edge Cale-nim."

The redhead followed willingly since even if they fall from the height, Cale could still use the sound of the wind to make them fly around.

Choi Han tucked a stray hair behind his husband's ear as he continued to stare lovingly at him. Cale became more ethereal under the dusk as the orange and red colored lights contrasted with his crimson hair and pale face.

The children had already left to give them a private time to bask in each other's presence. But truthfully, the three kept peeking at a window to look at their parents if ever they plan to make another sibling for them.

Don't ask where is Sheritt, because she's with them as they all giggled to themselves.

After a whole ten minutes of waiting, there's still nothing currently happening. They're still watching the skies as Raon had grown impatient.