Chapter 8 - Karan knows Monami's past

Heyy people !!
How are you Guyss !?
And how was your day. Mine toh was fabulous.I didn't get time to write.I have a small draft unedited to thodi si editing karke isi ko post kar rahi hu, I had thought I will add more but couldn't.Today I'm tired as hell and not at all free cuz It's Bhai dooj.Relatives and all came . But I can't let you guys wait so here I am writing the next chapter for you all.
Also , you guys aren't voting, the votes have reduced so much .
What's the reason short Chapters or you guys aren't liking the story. First I used to write inspite of being busy because I could see all those votes and people excited to read the next chapter but now all these less no. of votes are demotivating me.So please please vote.
Now , enough of my nonsense and Let's continue :

Sid : Uncle G , Mai batata hu kya hua tha .
[Sub- Uncle G , Let me tell you what happened]

Dr. Mahajan - Haan , Sid you only tell me.I don't trust these officers a bit.

Sid- Uncle G ,Monu ko goli lagi Karan sir ki bandook se , but it was purely and accident. Isme Karan sir ya hamare baaki trainers ki koi galti nahi hai .They are innocent.
[Sub- Uncle G , Monu got shot from Karan Sir's gun but it was purely an accident. Karan sir and all our other trainers are not at fault.They are innocent.]

When Sid says this Dr.Mahajan ,Karan , Sanjana and Faizi all are hell shocked. Dr.Mahajan is shocked because he thought if something happened because of the trainers he could take Monami back. Karan was shocked that why was Sid protecting the person who put his best friend in danger.Faizi and Sanju were shocked because they just saw Sid getting angry on Karan , telling him that He will destroy Karan and now he is saving him.Sid understood the situation and then again speaks.

Sid(turning towards the police) : Sir , hame training mein ek bomb blast ko hone se rokna tha jo ki academy ke andar hi hona tha ,aur Monu I mean Monami hamari captain thi.Ham sabne attacker ko pakad liya tha isliye ham sab ko picnic diya gaya tha sirf ek din ka as promised. And uncle G you know na Monu loves trees toh wo raat ko tehelne ke liye chali gayi but she got lost. Toh Karan Sir , Faizi sir and Sanjana ma'am use dhundhne jaa rahe the.But as you know jungle ke andar jaane ke liye supplies nahi the na , we needed thing to ham sab recruits aur trainers academy gaye .Monu sabki dost hai toh recruits bhi use dhundhne aana chahte the but it was not allowed mai uska bestfriend tha aur Koel one of the best cadet after Monami came with trainers aur wahan se needed saaman lekar waapas aa gaye .
To our luck hame Monu toh mil gayi but phir ham sab khud bhi kho gaye , and dhundhte dhundhte we found a village .(Turning to Sanju) Ma'am what do we call it in Hindi
[Sub- Sir, we had to stop a bomb blast in training which was to happen inside the academy, and Monu I mean Monami was our captain.We all had caught the attacker so we were all given a picnic, only one day's promised.And uncle G you know na Monu loves trees so she went for a walk but she got lost.So Karan Sir, Faizi sir and Sanjana Maa'm went to find her.But as you know we went for a picnic so there were no supplies to go inside the forest.So We All  Recruits And Trainers went back to the academy to get things Needed and as Monu is friend if all recruits everybody wanted to come .As I am her best friend I went and Koel is one of the best cadet after Monami so she also came to help and we went Back with needed Stuff.
To our luck we found Monu, but ourselves got lost and finally found a village.
Ma'am what do we call it in hindi]

S: Gaun

Sid: Yes , we found a Gaun .There some kid was unconcious as he had fallen into jungle and uncle you know Monu na .She is a doctor so she decided to help.And to extend hospitality those villagers asked us to attend a wedding there which was happening the same day.We had no choice cuz we didn't know the way back so we agreed.
And then after the wedding Karan sir ki service revolver sambhal ke rakhi thi safe jagah par 2 baccho ne dekh Li .You know na Kids they like toy guns they thought Karan Sir's revolver as a toy. But somehow we took the gun from the children.And the gun was kept in a room where Karan sir was sitting.Monami went to call sir as we all were tired and had to sleep so we could all go in the morning .Aur jab Karan sir and Monu ja rahe the toh wahan kuch tha monu ki takkar lagne se wo cheez gun par giri and accidentally gun press hui aur Fire hogayi Fire hone se pehle Monu ne dekh liya ,She is selfless aur Karan sir saamne the to wo bhaagi aur sir ko dhakka diya and she got shot.
Yahi hai puri story Uncle and Sir(to police)
[Sub- Yes , we found a Gaun .There some kid was unconcious as he had fallen into jungle and uncle you know Monu na .She is a doctor so she decided to help.And to extend hospitality those villagers asked us to attend a wedding there which was happening the same day.We had no choice cuz we didn't know the way back so we agreed.
And then after the wedding, Karan sir's service revolver which was kept in a safe place was seen by 2 children.You know na Kids they like toy guns they thought Karan Sir's revolver as a toy. But somehow we took the gun from the children.And the gun was kept in a room where Karan sir was sitting.Monami went to call sir as we all were tired and had to sleep so we could all go in the morning .
And when Karan Sir and Monu were going , there was something. Monu collided with that thing and it fell on the gun and accidentally the gun was pressed .And before it fired , Monu saw. She is selfless and Karan Sir was in front so she ran and pushed him and she got shot.This is the whole story Uncle and Sir (to Police) ]