Chapter 17 : Teasings

Heyya Guys !!
Wassup !?
How are you all ? I hope you are doing good.
Here, I'm back with yet another chapter for you all.
The responses on the previous two chapters were overwhelming, Thank you so much for all the love guys.
Now enough of my nonsense
Let's get started with the story :

Monu was overwhelmed with the fact that Sid kept her promise and still brought her back to the academy. She said

M: Aww Sid !! I love you 💜

Sid: I love you too Monu 💜

Saying this she hugs him. Everybody in the academy were in Aww but but but somebody got jealous, ofcourse who else , they are our very own Sanju and Karan and again Faizi saw this, he thought he'll tease both of them later.

Rashmi: Ohho , Monu Sid ek dusre ko hi I love you bolte raho aur jo maine help ki uska kya ?
[Sub -Ohho, Monu Sid you say I love you to each other only , and the help I did what about that ? ]

SidMi together: Ohho !! BuaG Ham dono ki to jaanemann ho ap, apke bina kuch ho pata kya hamara.
[Sub- Ohho !! BuaG you are the lifeline of both of us, we can't do anything without you. ]

Saying this they both hug her.
Everybody is like Aww , Even SaRanFa.

Rashmi: Bas karo dono , makkhan lagana to koi tumse sikhe. Mai naraaz hu tum dono se.
[Sub- Stop it both of you , People should learn buttering from you. I am angry from both of you. ]

Sid: BuaG Ham dono makkhan nahi laga rahe. Haina Monu !?
[Sub- BuaG we both are not buttering you. Right Monu !? ]

M: Haan, Bua. Ham dono to apke nanhche, munneche, pyaale se , sucheel se ,sanskali se bacche haii.(pouts)
[Sub- Yes , Bua. We both al youl small, baby, sweet, viltuos cultuled chillen. ]

Monu said this in a childish tone. Everybody's except Sid and Rashmi's went wide on seeing Monami speaking like this.

Karan was like : Hayee Raani Sahiba , kitni cute lag rahi hai aur bol bhi kitni cutely rahi hai. Ek min mujhe kab se Rani Sahiba cute lagne lagi.
[Sub- Raani Sahiba , is looking so cute and is soeaking so cutely. Wait a minute since when did Rani Sahiba seem cute to me. ]

He was astonished as to waht he was thinking. Rashmi Bua said something breaking his trance

Rashmi: Accha bas bas , tujhe pata hai na Monu jab bhi tu aese bolti hai , mai tujhe daant nahi sakti.
[Sub- Okay , stop it, you know na Monu whenever you speak like this, I can't scold you. ]

Sid: Toh mat karo na gussa BuaG
[Sub- Then don't get angry BuaG. ]

Rashmi: Thik hai.
[Sub- Okay ]

Guys, Everything about what happened with Nikhil , like how he was found and all everything is same as the show.
So, I'll be like moving it in fast forward order.
It's just that in my story pehle Monu wapas aayi uske baad Nikhil mila.

Nikhil takes a match box and says happy Diwali but Bala comes there and throws away the match stick. They both gets shocked seeing him. The students of the academy gather there. She asks who he is. He doesn't say anything. Sanjana comes there and asks him who he is. Koel comes there and gets shocked.
Sanjana asks to check Nikhil. They keep on questioning him. Koel remembers how she told him that this is safe for them and remembers how her parents were shot. Koel falls on her knees and spreads her hands for him. He hugs her running to her. Everyone looks at them stunned.
They ask Koel how does she know him. She shouts at them to shut up. Just when she is about to say something.
Faizi says that he will say who he is and says that he got him two three days back outside and they brought him inside. He smiles at him. Koel wonders why he is trying to save her. He says that he didn't say anything because no kid is allowed in the academy. Sanajana gets suspicious of them. Sid says he have a question. He asks him whether he likes hide and seek. Sanjana says the drama is over and asks everyone to dismiss. She asks Koel to leave as well. Faizi asks to let Koel stay saying that Nikhil feels comfortable with her. Sanajana says that she has a feeling that he is hiding something from her. Faizu says that he is not and says that Nikhil says nothing. Sanjana says that they may send her to child care home.
They ask Koel how does she know him. She shouts at them to shut up. She is about to say something.
Faizu says that he will say who he is and says that he got him two three days back outside and they brought him inside. He smiles at him. Koel wonders why he is trying to save her. He says that he didn't say anything because no kid is allowed in the academy. Sanajana gets suspicious of them. Sid says he have a question. He asks him whether he likes hide and seek. Sanjana says the drama is over and asks everyone to dismiss. She asks Koel to leave as well. Faizu asks to let Koel stay saying that Nikhil feels comfortable with her. Sanajana says that she has a feeling that he is hiding something from her. Faizu says that he is not and says that Nikhil says nothing. Sanjana says that they may send her to child care home.
Suman asks Koel that why she's so much concerned as if he's her kid. Col.Batra asks Nikhil who he is and how he came to academy. Nikhil says that he don't remember anything. Batra sir says Faizi and Sanjana that they can't keep him in the academy and have to find a way to send him. Nikhil says that he don't want to go anywhere and pleads him to let him stay there.
Batra sir thinks that they have to keep in the academy and they don't have any other option. He wonders where to keep him when Nikhil says that he wants to stay with Koel aunty. Koel tells Suman that she feels bad for the kid and there's nothing wrong in it.
Koel gets called and she leaves. Col.Batra asks her whether she can keep Nikhil with her and Koel agrees immediately. Col.Batra says Faizi to keep Nikhil in his room. Nikhil says he wants to be with Koel but Koel convinces him to be with Faizi saying that he would take a better care of him than her.
On the other hand in the garden Karan is sitting alone in the garden as his sister in law called him and reminded him that Param's friends were getting together for Param's birthday and asked for him to visit too. Karan cut the call without answering and Monami who was passing by there and noticed his rough face.
Col.Batra sends Nikhil with Sanjana and Koel thanks him for helping her. Faizi recalls when she trusted him with the letter and asks her to share her problems with him. Koel suffers panic attack and Faizi calms her. He asks her to not stare if she's not comfortable. He assures to help her and leaves. Sid hears their talk.
Koel gets shocked seeing Sid and Sid asks whether Nikhil is really her son. Koel cries hard and begs him to not reveal it to anyone. Sid asks her not to plead as he will not reveal anyone for sure. Koel gets emotional and cries. He says that he's sure that she has some strong reason behind her hiding her son and he can understand it. He consoles her. Everyone retires to their room when Sanjana stops Sid and gives his bracelet to her. Sid gets happy seeing it and asks from where did you she get it as it was lost. Sanjana says she got it from dustbin and is about to snatch from him when he speaks much.
Sanjana admires his happy face. Koel recalls what happened few months back. She was sleeping beside her husband. She sneaks out with his car key and money and wakes up Nikhil locking her husband's room door. She sneaks out of the house when security was asleep. Her husband wakes up and gets shocked seeing her missing. He hears car sound and shouts at her but she leaves from there. He shouts like psycho. Koel wonders how to inform others about what condition she came there.
The Cadets are playing with Nikhil. Koel watches it happily. Sanjana asks Chitra to take him to room. Suman looks suspicious at Koel. Monami thinks about what would have happened and is in her room when Sid comes and tells Monu everything about Nikhil.
Nikhil and Faizi are discussing about their sleeping order. Karan comes to his room and finds Nikhil. Faizi is about to explain but Karan stops him and says that Batra sir informed everything to him.
Nikhil gets scared seeing Karan but Karan speaks sweetly with him just like he talks with Baby. Nikhil let's go off his fear and mingles with Karan. He gives him a nickname "Pancake uncle" and goes to sleep. Faizi says it's his habit to give nickname to everyone. Faizi asks Karan about Monami.
Karan says about the same to Faizi about Monami getting angry from him. Faizi tells Karan to care for her and apologize to her with his heart , she will surely forgive him. So, he goes towards her room.
Karan comes there and sees Sid and sends him out to nurse Monami. He gives medicine to her but Monami says she's a doctor herself and knows to take care of her. Karan is bit unconvinced and makes her have the medicine. He apologizes for judging the privileged kids and says that he's not social person. He feels bad for judging her as Param lost his life due to privileged kids carelessness. Monami understands him. Her heart melts a little seeing him.
Rashmi Bua has gone back to her home now.
All this is done, next day it's Dhanteras.