Chapter 31 : Agent KM on Duty

Heyya guys !!!
How are you all !? I hope you are all doing well 😊

Here, I am with the next chapter for you all. I had a writer's block while writing this and couldn't think of anything. So,I updated my newest book BLISSFUL PAIN which is a general fiction. I uploaded the Character sketch, the graphics,Preface and the Chapter1 there.
Kindly do check it out and showere your love there as well.

And as promised, this is a longer update than the previous one for you all.

Now, let's get started with the story:

The void, she left inside him was much bigger compared to all the love he had been receiving.

On the other side, Monami was determined to give her Sid bro all his happiness for the last time before she had to leave. She knew only one person who could be of the best help and he was none other than Kartik Malhotra, Ahaan's brother and Riski Ishqi's devar. If he could fight his own evil Dadi and help Ishqi and Ahaan to become Ishqaan by being their godfather, then he could definitely help Siddharth and Sanjana to be SidSa.
Kartik was also aware of what the transpired in the academy, and he had already been thinking of helping Sid, but didn't know who to approach and how. Luckily, Monu went to him and asked  for his help, to which he gladly agreed.
He asked Monami to get all her friends of the academy to help, The more the merrier.
So, Monami had called Bala, PremG, Chitra, SumanG, Faizi, Nikhil and even Karan. She knew Karan would agree to help for Sanju's happiness because everyone in the academy could see love for Siddharth in Sanjana's eyes.
They all knew that Sid could only be happy with Sanju and Sanju could only be happy with Sid.
"They both were perfect for each other and fit each other like a piece of puzzle. It was as if they're sent by God to earth for each other only."

They had been discussing their plan for a long time. When Kartik told them the plan, everybody was beyond shocked.It was a minblowing plan,afterall Agent KM was on duty.

Bala and Monami together called Avinash uncle and told him about the plan to unite SidSa. He was really glad, that Sid had friends who are like a family and really care about him. He happily agreed to help them with Mission SidSa. 
Now, they just had to implement their plan.

Step1 : Get Sid out of his room. 

Kartik who was an expert at copying handwriting wrote a letter to Siddharth in Sanjana's handwriting asking him to go out of his room. Not tell anything about this letter to anyone and Focus on himself and also come to her wedding, if he had ever truly loved her.

They knew Sid could refuse anyone but not Sanjana especially when she had asked him something in the name of love.

Next, UstaadG delivered the letter to him and say that this letter came for him with a mysterious address making Sid to believe that no-one knew anything about that letter.

The Gang was watching Sid read the letter with tears in his eyes. And as soon as Sid kept the letter aside, Monami barged in behaving normally and acting that she just saw the letter and she asked Sid who wrote that letter.
Sid quickly crumpled it and put it away saying that it was trash.
Sid told Monami he'll be coming out for the training today. As soon as everyone heard it, they were extremely happy.
STEP 1 WAS SUCCESSFUL and now TIME FOR STEP 2.

Step2: Everyone to be allowed to be at Sanjana's wedding by Karan in Sid's presence.

While everyone was training, Karan pretended that he got a call and went out the the training room and came back asking everyone to stop what they were doing and stand in positions. Everyone knew he was implementing the step2 except for Sid.
He told everyone that the call was from Batra Sir and they had all got the permission to attend their ex-trainer's wedding. They'll be leaving in the night today and then he asked Siddharth.

K: Cadet Siddharth Ganju, Mujhe pata hai tumhari tabiyat thik nahi hai, isliye You are allowed to stay in the academy while we go to attend Sanju's wedding.
[Sub - Cadet Siddharth Ganju , I know that you are not well, therefore you are allowed to stay in the academy while we go to Sanju's wedding.]

When Karan said this Sid remembered Sanju's letter to him and immediately shouted,

Sid: NO !! I mean No sir , I'm okay, I can go with you guys.

K: Are you Sure?

Sid: Yes, Sir.

Karan and others internally smirked at seeing that their
STEP 2 WAS SUCCESSFUL and now it was time for STEP3.

STEP3: Go to Sanju's wedding and make her jealous.

They were going to make Sanju jealous, so that she herself confesses to Sid in anger that she loves him.

When it was night time,everybody had packed up their things and were coming out Everyone would Sit in the Van and two people would go along with Karan and Faizi in their Jeep.
No one wanted to go with Karan as their fun would be spoiled and so the two people who came in the end had to go with them.
And the two people were Monami and Siddharth.
Nikhil would stay in the academy with Mrs. Batra.

Karan was extremely happy that Monami was going to sit in their Jeep. He intentionally asked Faizi to drive and Siddharth to sit in the passenger seat. So, he could sit with Monami at the back.
But, much to his dismay Monami sat on the Passenger seat alongside Faizi and he and Sid had to sit at the back.

On the other side, Sanju was missing everyone from the academy and especially Siddharth,her Chirkut. Also her wedding functions were also going on in a full swing.  First, she had to go shopping, then sit in a havan and then a jagrata, the next day she had her engagement.  Her mind was messed up due to all of this. On top of that her cousin cum bestfriend in her village Kritika would go on praising about how good KundanG was, how much he'll care for her, how lucky she is to get married to him and all of that but all Sanju could think about was Siddharth how kind he was, how brave he was, how much he loved her, respected her. 

Kritika was ocassionaly having fun banters with Kundan. She was spending more time with him than Sanju. As Kundan would ask her about Sanjana , an she'd go on and on and they wouldn't even realise that when the topic changed from Sanju's likes and dislikes to their likes and dislikes. They teased each other too and had a good time. 

Sanjana had wished only one thing that Siddharth does not come to her wedding, because she knew if he came, it'll be very difficult for him to see her getting married to someone else and It will be difficult for her to control her feelings in front of him.
Little did she know that a strom was coming her way in the form of Siddharth and exactly the opposite of what she wished was going to happen. 

So guys,
That's it for this chapter. I hope you all liked it and if you did then please vote and comment.

Let me know, how do you feel about Karan and Monami's relation and what do you think will happen?
Will agent KM's plan be successful or not?

Will SidSa unite? If yes, then what would happen to Kundan?

Until next update.

Byee guys
Love you all