Chapter 19: Truth&Dare and Dance

Heyya people !!
How are you all !? Hope you are doing well.
So, I'm back with the next chapter for you all.

I was too excited to write about this Collab aur jab Kartik Malhotra aur uski awesome bhabhi Riski Ishqi are in the house toh dhamaal to hoga hi.
AVM aur Ishqi ki fights + Khadoos Shergill aur Raani Sahiba ki fights phir ishqaan ka cupid/Godfather Kartik aur MoRan ke cupid Sid aur Faizi saath mein. It's gonna be fun writing for me and fun reading for you all.
Ignoring my bakwaas.
Let's get started with the story:

As, it was Dinner time now everyone was in the mess. SidMi and Ishqaan and Koetik got busy in their talking and laughing with the recruits and trainers also could hear them.

Ishqi : Ap sabko pata hai Mai , Kartik , baby aur Monu , AVM ko kitna chidhate the. By God bada maza aata tha.
[Sub- You guys know me, Kartik, baby and Monu used to tease AVM so much. By God it was too much fun. ]

Everybody except SaRan : AVM

Note: Faizi also said this amused but the recruits could not hear.

Ishqi : Offo , aplogo ko itna bhi nahi pata. Arey AVM matlab Ahaan Veer Malhotra, ab bhai itna lamba naam koi kaise bol sakta hai. Isliye short form.
[Sub- Offo, you guys don't know this much also. Arey AVM means Ahaan Veer Malhotra, now how can anyone take such a long name, that's why short form.]

Everybody chuckles on that. Ahaan be like iska kuch ni ho sakta.

They talk alot in the mess while eating their dinner.
They then go in the academy hall and ask the trainers also to come there.

They only had two days if time before the Jalsa. So , a lot of preparations were to be done.

For the dance performances they drew chits to pair up. First they were going to have a romantic dance performance.
5 boys and 5 girls.

The Jodi's were
Bala - Chitra
Koel - Faizi
Ishqi - Sid
Ahaan - Monu
Sanju - Karan

They all would perform on the song Ishq wala Love

Just like how Ishqaan performed in this. They had to perform.
But the main problem was that neither Karan nor Sanju knew how to dance.

So, they decided to change the pairs.
Chitra - Bala
Koel - Faizi
Ishqi - Ahaan
Sanju - Sid
Monu - Karan.

Monu and Sid were reluctant at this and SaRan were sad that SidMi don't want to dance with them. Karan backed off saying he doesn't know how to dance so he'll not be dancing. And Sanju said Sid not to be guilty , she'll not blame him for this.
So , now the final pairs doing this dance were

Chitra - Bala
Koel - Faizi
Ishqi - Ahaan
Sanju - Sid

Then, there was a group dance in the song Indiawale just like Mahasangam episode.
Monu was going to do a dance with Sid which she said would be a surprise for all, everyone was excited to know what they were gonna do.

They all then went to shopping, same thing like the show, this time it's just Monu didn't ask Karan , he asked Monu to help with baby's dress and she agreed.

In the night

After shopping and eating dinner as as they all were tired and bored and it was Choti Diwali they decided to play truth and dare and Faizi also wanted to play so he dragged SaRan with him. Though they were happy to be there they didn't show it on their face.
They all were sitting in a circle , so