Chapter 32 : Mission SidSa

Heyya guys !!!

How are you all !? I hope you are all doing well 😊

Here, I am with the next chapter for you all.
This is a long update.
Kindly do check 
My general fiction books too.

Now, let's get started with the story:

All the academy members were on the entrance of the village. The Paltan's car at the back and Karan's jeep in front.
For Siddharth something had changed in the air. He could feel his Sanju here. He knew he was soon going to see her and seeing her his heart would flutter again. He'd feel those butterflies in his stomach again. But, he won't be able to do anything because she was going to be somebody else's beloved. Somebody else would marry her. Someody else would call her his wife and he would just watch.
"Siddharth" whispered Sanjana. She could feel it in the air, he was somewhere nearby. Her heart was thumping vigorously as if giving signals of his arrival to her .

Aise Kyun Kuch To Likhti Hoon
Likh Ke Mitati Hoon Main Raat Bhar
Aise Kyun Batein Khud Ki Hi
Khud Se Chhupati Hoon Main Aaj Kal

She looks over the diary Monami had given her and all she wrote about was Siddharth.

Par Ye Sab Sochna
Dil Ko Yun Kholna
Sab Kuch Keh Kar Hi
Sab Ko Batana Zaroori Hai Kya
Aise Kyun

Aise Kyun Uske Hothon Pe
Acha Lagta Hai Mera Naam
Aise Kyun Kuch Bhi Bole Wo
Man Mein Ghulta Hai Zaafraan

She remembers Sid calling her Name , how she told him her miseries in the form of Manju. How he understood her , when her own parents couldn't.

Girta Hai Gulmohar
Khwabon Mein Raat Bhar
Aise Khwabon Se Baahar Nikalna
Zaroori Hai Kya

Aise Kyun
Haan Kyun Haan Kyun
Wo Kuch Bole Na Aise Kyun
Haan Kyun Haan Kyun
Wo Kuch Bole Na

Aksar Tumse Milkar Mujhko
Ghar Sa Lagta Hai
Fir Kyon Dil Hi Dil Mein Koi
Dar Sa Lagta Hai

Love comes to our door quite unexpectedly in the strangest way possible. A silent chuckle escaped her lips as she thought how much has changed between them.

She had hated him in the start, found him annoying and called him a chirkut, slowly from the Chirkut he became chircute for her. He changed his perception in her eyes. It was all new to her. The emotions,his care, his love and her love. It was all new.

She then recalled Karan had told her about Koel's words. "Kabhi kabhi bol dena chahiye, sunne waale ko achha lagta hai."

She wanted to give him something in return, she wanted to return his feelings and tell him that she loves him too. But, it wasn't a cakewalk for her to confess her feelings just like that. She was promised to someone else, she couldn't express her love to the one who she loved with every single drop of blood in her body. She loved him so much that she could feel his heart thumping nearby.
He had come but will he stay?
The question lurked in her eyes. How would she be able to handle seeing him broken in front of her.

As for Siddharth, all he could think about was her beautiful smile, how her eyes had tears when he asked her to go away. How he thought she loved him but now she was getting married to someone else .
His love was unrequited he thought,but little did he know that fate had other plans for them.
Their relationship was so pure, so pious that even destiny couldn't bear to seperate them and it was changing itself.
How could these two beautiful souls who always thought about others before them remain sad for the rest of their life.
They were destined to be together. They weren't meant to be Siddharth and Sanjana individually but were meant to be SidSa together.

Siddharth's thoughts stopped in between when Karan stopped the Jeep. Monami,Faizi, Karan and Siddharth got down from it. They were soon followed by Chitra, Bala, SumanG and PremG.
Karan enquired about the Dubey house from the nearby people. They went into the house and what they saw shocked them.
"What has Sanju become?" thought Sidharth.

Sanju was getting makeup done. She was getting dressed in heavy jewelry and had lost the charm from her face.
Chitra broke the silence that had spread there.

C: Sanjana ma'am and #makeup?

B: Duniya ka aathvan ajuba hai ye.
[Sub - This is the World's eighth wonder. ]

While the others could see only the superficial changes Siddharth could see her genuine smile in academy had been replaced by the fake smile she plastered. Karan could see the fierce Sanju had disappeared and turned into a meek one. Monami could sense the discomfort Sanju faced. Faizi could see how unhappy she looked.
As soon as Sanju heard voices, she turned towards the door of her room and found everyone there. She rushed over to them.
She saluted Karan and Faizi, hugged Monami and welcomed the others inside the room.
As for Siddharth she couldn't say anything. Bala was about to speak up something to break the awkwardness. But, then they heard someone come in, everyone turned towards the door and found Kundan.
As for Kundan, when he saw Siddharth he rushed over to him and hugged him.

Kun: Areyy dost tum yaha. Accha hua tum aa gaye. Hum tumhe miss kr rhe the. Par tum Sanjana Ji ke ghar mein kya kar rhe ho, yaha kyu aur kaise?
[Sub - Friend, You here. It's good that you came. I missed you. But you here in Sanjana Ji's house, why and how? ]

This time Karan spoke up.

K: KundanG namaste. Hum sab Sanju ki shaadi attend krne aaye hai. Siddharth humari academy ka ek cadet hai aur Sanju ka junior bhi. Isliye humlog yaha hai Sanju ke ghar mein.
[Sub - Mr. Kundan Hello. We all are here for Sanju's wedding. Siddharth is a cadet at our academy and Sanju's junior too. That's why we're here in Sanju's house. ]

Kun: Areyy ye toh aur acchi baat haii. Humare dost ka is shaadi se double rishta hogaya hai. Ab toh double khatirdaari banti haii. Aur Siddharth tumhe bhii khoob naachna hoga baraat mein.
[Sub - This is even better news. My friend has a double relationship with this marraige now. Therefore, double hospitality for him. And Siddharth you have to dance your heart's out in the wedding procession.]

Sid: Waada raha Kundan bro. Sanjana ma'am ki shaadi ke liye jab baraat aayegi, mai usme khoob nachunga.
[Sub - I promise you Kundan bro. When the wedding procession for Sanjana mam's wedding will come, I will dance my heart out. ]

Sanjana and the others looked at him at his statement.
Just then Sanju's cousin Kritika entered the room for calling all of them outside and as soon as she saw Siddharth, she grew attracted to him. He was handsome and cute and hot at the same time.

Siddharth also started talking to Kritika since he was already here and he needed his mind off Sanju, he decided to talk to Kritika.
Sanju burned in jealousy seeing them.
Kartik noticed her jealousy and quickly messaged on the group chat consisting of him, Monami, Karan, Faizi, SumanG,Koel, PremG, Chitra and Bala.

Kartik(text): Mission SIDSA is on guysss! Step3 successful without us even interrupting. Time to continue thiss!

M: Sanju ko toh jealous hona hi tha but mujhe toh yahan Kundan bhi jealous lg rha h. Kahin aisa toh nhi ki Kundan likes Kritika but maybe hasn't realized Or he's realized.
[Sub - Sanju had to be jealous but here I think that even Kundan is jealous. Maybe he likes Kritika and hasn't Realised it Or maybe He has realized. ]

F: Vaise aisa lag toh hume bhi raha.
[Sub - Even I think the same. ]

C: #SidSa and #KriKun couples in town?

Kartik: If this is the case then we can use this in our favor.
Lets divide into teams.

Team1: Chitra, Bala, SumanG and PremG will try to figure out Kundan's feelings for Kritika.
Team2 : Faizi sir and Karan Sir will try to find out about Kundan, if he's a bad person or a good person and his family details.
Team3: Me and Monu di will try to motivate SidBro and Sanjana ma'am to fight for their love.

All of them reply with an okayy!

So guys,
That's it for this chapter. I hope you all liked it and if you did then please vote and comment.

Are Monami and Faizi right about Kundan or is he a bad guy?

Will SidSa unite? 

Until next update.

Byee guys
Love you all