Chapter 24: New namuna at the academy

Heyya guys !!!
How are you all !? I hope you are all doing well 😊

Here, I am with the next chapter for you all. I'm sorry for being very late in uploading. I know you guys are upset with these irregular updates.
But, as I've mentioned in the title that this story is going to have slow updates.

Now, let's get started with the story:

Everyone present their was shocked with Mr.Ganju's decision. They were happy for Bala but shook. The most shook were SaRanZi that Mr.Ganju was adopting a 19 year old boy. It's procedure takes atleast 1 year and he's getting it done in two days. What amount of money and power did this man have. Bala had literally no words. He was speechless. He just ran and hugged Mr.Ganju. Sid also got up to them and hugged them.
Everybody went in Aww of the situation.

Chitra and Monami had tears in their eyes. Chitra was happy that finally Bala will get a family of his own. After listening to his story half an hour ago. She was sad, but now she's happy for him. And Monami had tears in her eyes because She knew her "Kamina Ganju" And "Bala" Too well. She knew how much they suffered in their life and craved for a family. Now, Her Sid Bro got both his DaddyG and a little brother to be protective about along with her and Her little brother Bala got a Dad in her UncleG, A brother in Sid and a formal name. Now, he won't have to suffer for food or be called illegitimate. Also, she was reminded of her family that consisted of her father and Sid, her mother died, her father behaved as if she didn't mean anything to him, she only had Sid. Even if she didn't have a family at least her BestBuddy got a family.

After that they all had a family hug in which Sid called Monu too and rest of the recruit also joined. They had a group hug. After that they partied together.

The Next Day (Afternoon)

Mr. Ganju went back to his house in Mumbai after they were called by the lawyer that all the paperwork is done and Bala is now officially the son of Mr. Ganju.
He is Now "Bala Ganju"
They all were having their Lunch break. After it was they continued with their regular classes and drills.
It was around 6 in the evening. They were all in the gym and were called in the Academy Hall.
Col.Batra came in, seeing him everybody saluted him. A man in his Mid Twenties stood near him.

SaRanZi + recruits : Jai Hind Sir !

Col.Batra: Jai Hind everyone. At ease. Ap sab soch rahe honge ki mai yahan kya kar Raha hu with them.
Toh Let me introduce them to you he is Dr. Aneesh Malhotra. He'll be joining us as our Resident doctor.
[Sub- Jai Hind everyone. At ease. You all might be thinking as to why I am here with them so Let me introduce them to you he is Dr. Aneesh Malhotra. He'll joining us as our Resident doctor ]

Col.Batra: Jai Hind !

SaRanZi + recruits: Jai Hind Sir!

And he then goes from there.

K(uninterested) : I am Special Agent Maj. Karan Shergill.

Aneesh : Hi Karan.

Faizi: Hi, I am Special Agent Maj. Faizuddin Siddiqui, par ap hame Faizi bhi bula sakte hai.
[Sub- Hi, I am Special Agent Maj. Faizuddin Siddiqui, but you can call me Faizi. ]

Aneesh: Oh , Hi Faizi !!

He shakes hand with Faizi.

S: Aur ham hai Special Agent Maj.Sanjana Dubey.
[Sub- And I am Special Agent Maj.Sanjana Dubey. ]

Aneesh : Hi Sanjana

Then it's turn of the recruits.

Bala: Hello mai hu Bala Shaitan ka Saala.
[Sub- Hello I am Bala Shaitan ka Saala. ]

Chitra: I am #Chitra.

Aneesh: Tumhare naam mein hashtag h !?

Sid: No No, Aneesh bro she uses hashtag in all words. Her name is Chitra.

Aneesh: Oh okay.

SumanG: Ham hai SumanG
[Sub- I am SumanG. ]

Aneesh: Oh Hi Suman

SumanG: Kon Suman
[Sub- Who suman ? ]

M: Wo apne ap ko SumanG bolti hai, Suman nahi SumanG bolo.
[Sub- She calls herself SumanG , call her SumanG and not Suman. ]

Aneesh: Oh okayy, Hi SumanG. ( thinks) Kya cartoon log hai princess aur Sid ki academy mein.

SumanG: SumanG bhi apko Hi bolti hai.
[Sub- SumanG also says Hi. ]

Koel: Hi, I'm Koel Roy.

Aneesh: Hi

Like this everyone gives introductions. Aneesh was uninterested in all these introductions. He was just fake smiling because of Monami. Yes, you all might have known Aneesh had a super serious crush on our lovely Monu, since college when she wore spectacles and came in a messy bun.

So, after the introduction, all cadets resumed their training, in the mess Aneesh was totally flirting with our Monu, making Karan totally jealous, he didn't knew why he felt angry but he did.
He thought to talk about that to Faizi at night after drills as he knew only Faizi would have the answer to his problems.

After the dinners all cadets went to their rooms and so did Karan and Faizi

K: Faizi kuch zaruri baat karni hai tujhse.
[Sub - Faizi I want to talk about something important with you. ]

Faizi: Aaj aap janaab ji ko humari zaroort kaise aana padi?
[Sub - Today how come did you need my help]

K: Bakwaas band kar Saandh. Monami aur Aneesh se judi hui kuch baat hai.
[Sub- Stop all the nonsense Saandh.  It is something related to Monami and Aneesh. ]

Faizi's eyes widened and then he had a smirk on his face. He knew what Karan wanted to talk about

So guys,
That's it for this chapter.
I hope you liked it and if you did please vote and comment.
Bohot time hogya na update kiye huye, don't worry.
Itne time se update nhi diya, toh soch rahi hu kal bhi ek chapter upload Kardu.
What say!?

Precap - Karan's love realisation

Until next update!!
Bye!!
Love you all