Chapter 21: Chakravyuh

Heyy Guys!!
How are you all !? I hope you are all doing well 😊

Here, I am with the next chapter for you all.
As promised I had uploaded  it but Wattpad was doing Nashe, it showed published here while editing. Par Aplogo ko update dikh hi nahi Raha tha
I was super sad ki Aplogo ke ab tak koi vote koi comment kuch kyun nahi kiya.
But mujhe aaj pata chala ki ap mere innocent aur pyaare readers ko chapter hi nhi dikha tha, na apki na meri galti but we can't do anything.
Maine is chapter ko ab unpublish kiya aur dubara publish kar rahi hu, maybe apko ab dikhe.

Now let's get started with the story:

Monu told Sid that she had fell on top of Karan, he teased her and asked about all of that. After that, he also goes from there to meet Faizi and everyone gets busy in Diwali preparations including Ahaan, Ishqi and Kartik.
Kartik wanted to join ghar ghar mein soldier program also AVM has a construction company. So, a new building of Parakram SAF has to be made and that's why he has been called.
So, everything about Abhay and Koel is same as in the show, I am not showing that part in detail.
They had the party just as in the show, except for the part Karan rejecting Monu as in this story , Monu doesn't love him yet.
But, Sid and Sanju were becoming friends, as Sanju called him Siddharth and not Chirkut. But, as you know Sanju has had a fast on Chakrvyukh.
They won the Chakravyuh and at the end of the Chakravyuh, all the teams got invited to a party. But, while our Cadets and Trainers of Parakram SAF were celebrating as they were very much happy after winning the compitition. Sanju felt dizziness because of not eating and drinking water on top of that she was locked in a box. She fainted when Sid came near her.
Sid was just taking care of Sanju as in the show. But, when Sanju woke up she shouted on Sid for making her drink water. Sid felt hurt that although, she was the one who didn't care for herself , she was scolding him and he had no fault in this if he was caring for her.
He was angry with Sanju now, that she again misjudged his intentions.
As for Karan, he had realised something, that he should do something special to manaofy his friend , His Rani Sahiba .

It was evening time, Monu was in her room in the academy when she heard a knock. She opened the door and saw no one. Sh went inside her room and was surprised to see a box on her bed , it was not there a minute ago.

 Sh went inside her room and was surprised to see a box on her bed , it was not there a minute ago

Imagine this as Monami's bed. So, after seeing it Monami opens the box and is shocked to see a beautiful dress inside.

 So, after seeing it Monami opens the box and is shocked to see a beautiful dress inside