Chapter 15- Monami chooses her dream

Heyya people!!
I'm back with another chapter for you all.
Last time it ended on a cliffhanger.
I know you were eagerly waiting for this chapter or maybe not, but here's a twist for you all. The person who helped Sid will not be shown now , after Monami reaches back to the academy, you'll get your answers.
Maybe in this chapter or maybe in the next.
Now, let's get started with the story :

At the night Monami's father had come to her asking to pack all her bags as she would be going to London. She did not do that he gave her time to think and made her bags packed by the servant because he knew he had an ultimate weapon.
It was morning. Monami was remembering about her mother sitting on the Sofa in the living room.

★Flashback

Monami's mother was in the kitchen, cooking something for her as she was hungry and she was sitting on a slab watching her mother, out of nowhere she spoke

M: Aapko pata hai mumma, main bhi ek din apki tarah brave aur strong banungi aur mission par jaaungi aur desh ki sewa karungi.
[Sub- You know mumma, I too one day will become brave and strong like you and go on missions and serve the country.]

JM: Mere liye sabse proud moment hoga wo bacha
[Sub- It would be the proudest moment for me when you do so, Bachha.]
Her mother replied, patting her on her back.

M: Haan, toh ham meri training shuru kare? Taaki mai jaldi se commando ban jaun.
[Sub- Yes, So shall we begin my training? So that I can become a commando quickly.]

JM: Zarur, bacche.
[Sub- Of course, darling.]

Her mother chuckled at her enthusiasm before continuing

JM: Haan , toh rule no. one- Emotional decisions mat lo, practically socho. Mai bhi emotional hu lekin tumhe apne emotions par control hona aana chahiye.
Ab rule number two- Dushman ke saamne agar tum dari hui bhi ho to chehre par mat dikhana.
Rule no.3- Apne aas paas dekho, aur kuch aesa dhundho ji tumhare kaam ka ho.
Rule no.4- Distract him, brave banne ka pretend karo agar tum vaisa feel na kar rahi ho to aur tab tak use harane ke liye strategy socho.
Samajh gayi ?
[Sub- Okay, so rule number one: Don't be emotional in these things try and think practically. I am also emotional but you need to have a control on your emotions.
Now, Rule number two: Never show fear even if you are afraid, in front of the enemy.
Rule no.3- Look around your surroundings to find something which can be useful for you.
Rule No.4: Distract him, pretend to be brave even when you are not feeling so and in the meantime strategise ways to defeat him.
Got it?]

M: Haan, Lekin mai darungi kyun mumma? Afterall apki beti hu mai. Itni jaldi nahi darti mai.
[Sub- Yes, but why would I be scared, Mumma? I am your daughter after all, I don't get scared so easily.]

Her mother smiles at her talks and ruffles her hair.

JM: Bilkul, tum meri beti ho. Meri bahadur , nidar sherni Monami. Hamesha yaad rakhna, "Kartavya Saahas va balidaan desh ke khaatir desh ke naam, desh ki mitti sar aankho par, "
[Sub- Of course, you are my daughter. My Brave, fearless lioness Monami. Always remember Duty, courage and sacrifice,in the name of the country for the sake of the country.The country's soil above everything..]

M: " Desh se ho apni pehchaan"
[Sub- our identity from the country.]

She spoke loudly. Her mother smiled at this. By then the food was ready and they both went to the dining table.

★Flashback ends

Her trance was broken by her father's voice.

Dr.Mahajan : Toh kya socha tumne Monami.
Jaaogi na tum London.
[Sub- So, what did you think Monami. You will go to London right? ]