Chapter 25 : Karan's Love realisation

Heyya guys !!!
How are you all !? I hope you are all doing well 😊

Here, I am with the next chapter for you all. I asked you all whether I should post a new chapter yesterday or not and only one of my lovely reader kgurnoor bothered to reply. So, since you asked me to update it, so I'm this chapter for you today.

Now, let's get started with the story:

K: Bakwaas band kar Saandh. Monami aur Aneesh se judi hui kuch baat hai.
[Sub- Stop all the nonsense Saandh.  It is something related to Monami and Aneesh. ]

Faizi's eyes widened and then he had a smirk on his face. He knew what Karan wanted to talk about

K:Faizi dekh mujhe nahi pata ye sab kya ho raha hai mere saath, main uske aur us Doc ke baare mein aakhir itna kyu soch raha hu ? Us doc ko jab Raani Sahiba ko hug karte unse flirt karte dekha na toh ek alag sa gussa chadha dimaag mein aur bura bhi laga, maine kabhi kisi ladki ke liye aisa nahi feel nahi kiya, to phir Monami ke liye hi kyu?
[Sub- Faizi, See I don't know what all is happening with me, why am I thinking about that doc and her? When I saw that doc hugging and flirting with Raani Sahiba, that I felt angry and sad at the same time, I never felt that way for a girl, then why for Monami? ]

Faizi: Aap janaab ko nahi pata par hume pata hai ki aapko Monami Tsunami se pyaar, ishq, mohabbat sab kuch hogya hai
[Sub - You don't know but I know that you are totally in Love with Monami Tsunami. ]

K: Paagal toh nahi ho gaya na tu Saandh. Tujhse kuch puchna hi bekaar hai.
[Sub - Are you crazy or what Saandh. Asking you anything is stupidity. ]

He then sleeps. Faizi also sighs and goes to sleep. Next morning, they all were doing drills. Karan was totally staring at Monami and was thinking about her and Aneesh and what had Faizi said.
Sid noticed that and he called Monu secretly. They began talking while performing the drill.

Sid: Monu bro! Dekh yeh dole shole bro tujhe aise kyu stare kar raha hai?
[Sub - Monu bro! See why this Dole whole bro is staring at you? ]

M: Sid, kuch bhi bolta hai na tu. Vo, mujhe kyu stare karega?
[Sub - Sid, you speak anything. Why would he stare at me? ]

Monami turns towards Karan's side and notices that he is staring at her.

Sid: See, I told you right? He is staring at you, kahi vo tere liye kuch feel-veel to nahi karne laga na?
[Sub - See, I told you right? He is staring at you,  has he started feeling for you or what? ]

M: Sid!!! You mad Or what? He doesn't feel for me. We are just friends and if you say this one more time then I'll kick you real hard.

Sid: Mat maan , but I'm telling you he's falling for you.
[Sub - Don't believe me, but I'm telling you he's falling for you.  ]

That's it, Monami got angry and kicked Sid but he saw this and dodged it, and in the process Monami got disbalanced, she as about to fall..... when...when.... Somebody holds her by her waist.
Nowx when she was falling both Karan and Aneesh had seen that and both had rushed to save her but Alas, Aneesh reached earlier than Karan and saved her. All the other recruits are enjoying the scene.
Realising their position, Monami's gets up.

M(awkwardly) : Thank you Aneesh, for helping me. If not for you I would have fallen down.

Aneesh: Arey Mo, it's fine yr. You are my friend so of course it's my duty to save you.

Monami smiled at this. After that she gets back to her drills. All of them are in the mess. Karan was already jealous about Aneesh holding Monami bh her waist. He quickly ate his food and goes to his room.