11.1 My Husband Is Always Acting O

In the huge fighting room, two tall teenagers were fighting fiercely with their bare hands. They looked serious, shot sharply and fiercely, and their eyes were as sharp as wolves, showing unconquerable, firm and brave looks.

    Gradually, the movements of the two slowly slowed down, they gasped like cows, and the skin exposed outside the clothes also added many traces of bruises.

    With a "bang", one person fell heavily to the ground and no longer had the strength to make him struggle, the other also knelt on the ground with exhaustion and panted violently, both of them were sweating on their foreheads. .

    "Xiao Yusheng."

    Teacher Du in the fighting class expressionlessly clicked on the light brain in his hand, and then motioned to the students who were watching the battle to lift the two exhausted. As soon as the two were lifted, a teenager with a medicine box next to him immediately Meet up and treat the wounds of the two of them.

."Next group, Wen Xie, Luo Chen."

    Bai Chen, who had just absorbed this world information, didn't react for a while. The classmate standing beside him saw that Bai Chen hadn't moved, and pushed Bai Chen with some doubts: "Luo Chen, what's the daze? It's your turn. "

    Bai Chen saw that there was already a handsome and gentle-looking boy of about seventeen years old standing on the fighting platform.

    Bai Chen retracted his gaze and said to the student next to him: "Thank you."

    He raised his foot and walked onto the fighting platform step by step, and stood opposite Wen Xie, who was already prepared.

    "Luo Chen, because of the fact that we are almost wearing a pair of trousers, I have to ask me to point. Climbing and rolling in the mud in the gravity field really affects my image too much." Wen Xie stroked himself narcissistically. With her short hair, Bai Chen raised her eyebrows and curled her lips.

.Wen Xie, originally a friend of Luo Chen, grew up together, played mud fights together, worked hard to enter the Imperial Military Academy, applied for the same major and was in the same class together, and finally entered the first place together. The military alliance became a comrade on the battlefield.

    The fate of the two lives is intertwined and similar.

    Good relationship can be delivered back.

    It's just that Wen Xie's narcissism often makes the original body want to get rid of it.

    Bai Chen's expressionless face answered earnestly: "I don't like getting muddy either."

    Speaking, Bai Chen still showed a look of disgust on his face.

    Too dirty.

    Don't go away.

    "You can't beat me either." Bai Chen believed to himself.

.In the matter of fighting, Bai Chen never stunned. In the first few worlds, due to the weak physical fitness of the original body, his combat effectiveness has also fallen to the bottom, but this body is full of strength, and there is still room for growth.

    With such a reliable hardware facility, it is not a problem for Bai Chen to defeat Wen Xie, who is equal to the original one.

    "Use your power to fight to the last moment, until no one can stand up anymore." Teacher Du's solemn voice came: "The battle begins."

    Wen Xie, who was still laughing with a stinky face, immediately accepted his expression and replaced it with a serious face like Teacher Du: "Luo Chen, let us use the strongest combat effectiveness to determine the outcome."