11.8

On the day of the assessment, Bai Chen found that there was a stranger in Su Xing's team.

    Although Bai Chen doesn't care about people other than Gu Louwei, he has been in various worlds for a long time, and people who have met once will always have some impressions. The Mecha Combat Department has organized various classes to practice on many occasions. Bai Chen is a classmate of the whole grade. There are more or less vague memories, and this time, this extra person, Bai Chen, feels very strange.

    "Husband, how can you look at others?" Outside Gu Louwei kept calling Bai Chen one by one husband, showing his possessiveness all the time, putting his label on Bai Chen's body, prohibiting the more outstanding Bai Chen now Chen is coveted by other Omega and Beta.

    He stretched out his hand and smashed Bai Chen's head upright, so that Bai Chen's eyes could only look at him. Regardless of the crowd gathered around, he stood on tiptoe and bit on Bai Chen's lip.

."My dear, I'm so sad." He leaned on Bai Chen's ear, blowing heat, and whispered softly.

    Bai Chen hugged Gu Louwei, kissed Gu Louwei especially, and then tasted to contain it.

    "Lou Wei, I don't know him." Bai Chen motioned to Gu Louwei to look in Su Xing's direction.

    Gu Louwei understood Bai Chen's doubts. He took a serious look. He didn't recognize all the students of the Mecha Combat Department, so he decisively reached out to beckon Alpha who stood behind him with respect, "Who is he?" do you know it?"

    As a confidant of Gu Louwei, I don’t need to know all kinds of personal information, but Sun De must know all the important people and those who are likely to come into contact with Gu Louwei. This is a necessary training for a qualified cronies.

.After Gu Louwei entered the military academy, Sun De, who followed Gu Louwei to the school, had already recognized everyone in the school.

    He glanced in the direction indicated by Gu Louwei, and his brain-like head quickly called up the person's data: "Mecha combat is Zhou Mu, of medium strength. Because of his orphan status, he is withdrawn and not good at communicating with others. , I feel the lowest in the class and are often ignored. Although the ability is average, he obeys the command and is qualified as a soldier who obeys the order."

    After Sun De's information was perfected, Bai Chen finally had a little memory, but his brows wrinkled deeper. He shook his head: "He is not Zhou Mu."

    Although the person standing next to Su Xing looked exactly the same as Zhou Mu, and looked less eye-catching, it was slightly different from the image of Zhou Mu in Bai Chen's memory.

.The man was trying his best to hide his own light, pretending to have a lonely image like Zhou Mu, but if you take a closer look, you will find that his temperament is very contrary, especially the jealous in the eyes. And contempt is inconsistent with his pretended temperament.

    However, Bai Chenji relied on the feeling that the other party gave him to a large extent, which also led to the situation that although the other party looked like Zhou Mu, Bai Chen still did not recognize it.

    The reason that made Bai Chen sure that the other party was not Zhou Mu was Su Xing.

    According to the information described by Sun De, Zhou Mu is inconspicuous, and Su Xing, who wants to get the first place, would never find such an average Alpha team, and Su Xing who is standing not far away at this time Not only did he form a team with Zhou Mu, but his attitude towards Zhou Mu was cautiously flattering.

.Sun De was stunned by Bai Chen's words. He frowned and looked at Su Xing's team seriously. Su Xing and the others also noticed their gaze, turned to smile at them and nodded.