11.6

Bai Chen's heart was hostile. He didn't know if Gu Louwei's distress was directly related to Su Xing, but as long as he thought that Su Xing would later use the medicine Gu Louwei developed to become famous in the empire, stepping on Gu Louwei to gain the upper hand. He couldn't help but want to smash the corpses of Su Xing and Wen Renzui.

    Gu Louwei was keenly aware of the violent turbulence in Bai Chen's mood. He didn't understand. Therefore, he thought that Bai Chen could not accept his concealment of identity and did not immediately tell him frankly. As soon as he opened his mouth to explain, his ears were keenly aware of footsteps outside. The sound came to his ward.

.Gu Lou's eyes flickered, and he had to swallow back what he was about to blurt out temporarily. He quickly clicked on the light brain and restored the monitoring facilities in the ward, then tilted his head, pretending to be extraordinarily weak, and poured into Bai Chen. In his arms, he quickly whispered in Bai Chen's ear at the same time: "Baby, don't think too much, you are my heart and my liver, I only love you."

    "Ding."

    The electronic door slowly opened, and a thin but vigorous white-haired old man appeared at the door of the ward.

    "Husband, it's so uncomfortable everywhere, you rub it."

    Gu Louwei grabbed Bai Chen's palm and placed it on his heart. While pretending to be weak, the small movements on his hand and mouth did not stop, and those lips rubbed against Bai Chen's neck in an ambiguous manner. His hands were lightly patted on Bai Chen's back to comfort Bai Chen.

.No matter how many worlds he has changed, Bai Chen’s sensitive points have not changed at all. In addition, Gu Louwei’s position in his heart is unmatched. Every time he is kissed by Gu Louwei, he always does it again. Nor can it be divided into something else.

    Jian Ming opened the door of the ward and saw that his proud disciple was lying shamelessly in the arms of an eye-catching Alpha coquettishly, spitting out astonishing words.

    Concise's heart trembled, and his eyebrows twitched.

    The worries at the time of arrival disappeared in an instant under the pretentious name of the husband, replaced by a kind of helpless hatred of iron and steel and anger.

.One of the eight great pharmacists in his dignified empire, who has all the urgency, rushed to the hospital for the injury of his lover, only to see the lover who only breathed in the rumors of "fighting for love" will be happy. Talking about love and eating Alpha tofu.

    As an Omega, I don't even know how reserved! Alpha are all big pig's hoofs. Lovers catch up like this, it is very easy to be abandoned by the beginning and the end!

    Concise feels heartache.

    Angina.

    Concisely projected his eyes on Bai Chen, worried that his lover would be abandoned by the beginning of chaos and finally abandoned him. He was very picky about going up and down on the ground carefully, so that Bai Chen would be solved for the study.

    It looks like a dog.

    Jian Ming snorted in his heart, his appearance was pretty decent, but he didn't know what his character was like? .But I think it's not much better that Omega can stand in front of you and fight!

    The more concise I think about, the more I look down on Bai Chen.

    When he came, he had not watched the video on the Internet. He just heard a few apprentices in the research room talking about the gossip about Omega fighting for Alpha. He also heard the name of his lover, thinking of the lover’s usual personality, and his heart beat faster. , Eyelids trembled, and when I asked, it was my lover who was hurt and hurried over.