14.2

The immortal door of the cultivation world accepts disciples every ten years, and only recruits children with spiritual roots and under the age of fifteen each time.

    Bai Chen and his group of hundreds of children were selected from a small country with only a few hundred thousand people in the mortal world.

    Under the guidance of the three brothers, Bai Chen and the others walked for a few more hours. Seeing that it was getting dark, a group of people finally came to the front of the mountain gate of Zixiao Sect.

    The Zixiao Sect is the first sect in the realm of cultivation. In addition to selecting seedlings for cultivation every ten years, the country under it protects it, and it also has a wide range of disciples in the realm of cultivation.

    Because of the prestige of the first immortal gate of the Zixiao Sect, at this time every ten years, the front of the mountain gate of the Zixiao Sect will always be lively for about a month.

    The arrival time of Bai Chen and the others happened to be the first day when Zixiaozong opened its doors, and it was the peak time for the people at the mountain gate of Zixiaozong.

.They looked at the tens of thousands of people waiting for the test in front of the door of Zixiao Zongshan, their mouths opened wide in surprise.

    "Lots of people!" The children couldn't help covering their mouths, looking curiously at the crowd in front of the mountain gate.

    Brother Li and several people are accustomed to it. The three of them led the children of Bai Chen to an old man with a white sheep beard, and then took out a square sign from the waist that looked like wood, not wood, or copper and not copper, and handed them respectfully. To the elderly: "Elder Qi."

    Elder Qi received the sign, squinted at Bai Chen and the others for a while, nodded, took out a white jade seal, and put a white jade seal on the three people's sign. The white light flashed, and the dense fonts on the sign suddenly disappeared. , The word "Done" becomes red.

    Elder Qi handed the sign to the three again: "Arranged them."

    Senior Brother Li nodded.

.The income of Xianmen is divided into two steps.

    Not counting Bai Chen's previous simple testing of spiritual roots in the mortal world, after coming to the Zixiao Sect, they will also carefully test their specific spiritual root level aptitude, root bone potential, and whether there are hidden magic bodies, etc.

    The Zixiao Sect is very large, walking from the mountain gate to the outer gate. If they only walk on two legs, ordinary children who have not practiced before can probably walk to the outer gate one day and one night.

    Therefore, this time, Senior Brother Li and the three did not continue to toss the people of Bai Chen, but took the spirit stone to start the spirit ship outside the mountain gate, and carried the children of Bai Chen into the Zixiao Sect.

    Speeding all the way through the outer door and finally staying at the junction of the outer door and the inner door.

    After stopping the boat, the three of Senior Brother Li led Bai Chen and the others to a hall.

    "Ask Ling Temple"

.Bai Chen glanced faintly, then retracted his gaze.

    This is the place to test their spiritual root aptitude.

    According to the memory of the original owner, if the spiritual root is inferior, ordinary, or unqualified, after the test is completed, he will be sent to the outer door to become the outer disciple of the Zixiao Sect, while those with good spiritual root are arranged to stay. After the three days of accepting disciples, these outstanding children with spiritual roots will be sent to the inner gate in a unified manner, and then selected by the peak masters of the Zixiao Sect, or they choose which mountain to enter for practice.