14.1 Leng Qing Master Jiao Disciple

Bai Chen was still a little confused when she saw the top of the familiar palace for thousands of years.

    The thick and curled eyelashes flap up and down like a fan, and the clear and beautiful eyes are full of confusion and ignorance.

    Bai Chen sat up on the cloud bed suspiciously and looked at the familiar bedroom he had lived in for thousands of years. For a while, he couldn't tell whether he was a dream or reality.

    He remembered that his soul was wounded, and then the system took him to thousands of small worlds, and then he met...

    Mo Yuan!

    Bai Chen opened his mouth, and the familiar name spit out from his mouth, with a strong and lingering affection.

    He woke up in shock, did he return to the realm of God?

    What about Mo Yuan?

    Where should he go to find him?

.Bai Chen was at a loss for a moment, and got out of the bed barefoot. At that time, before the soles of his feet touched the ground, a cloud of colorful clouds floated over, wrapping Bai Chen's white feet tightly. .

    Bai Chen was shocked.

    He lowered his head and looked at Caiyun under his feet, and then slowly squatted down, placing his palm on Caiyun with hesitation, excitement and some slight anxiety.

    At the moment when it was posted, Bai Chen's eyes lit up suddenly, like the brightest star in the sky!

    It's Mo Yuan's breath!

    Mo Yuan has been here!

    [Little master, you are awake! ] The excited voice of the system broke Bai Chen's thoughts.

    [Woo, little master, you finally woke up, I'm so happy. A group of red light-like system came from the outer layer, and the whole body was shaking with excitement, shaking tremblingly, and pounced towards Bai Chen.
.Bai Chen held the system in his arms with precision, rubbing gently.

    Although the appearance of the system looks like a ball of light, the touch feels like a soft ball of hair. The tentacles are soft and the hand feels excellent. Bai Chen always likes to unconsciously rub the system when he is in a daze.

    Feeling the caress of the little master again, the system was excited and waved, and the red light on the body was shaking and constantly, it happily shed tears, and the red dots of light the size of human tears separated from the body of the system and fell on the ground. , And then disappeared.

    Bai Chen touched the system, comforted the system, and asked after the system became quiet, "System, have you seen Mo Yuan?"

    The system suddenly stopped crying.

    Bai Chen's expression is still puzzled: "Since he has been here, why not wait for me to wake up?"

.Before the system answered, Bai Chen frowned again: "Is it the power of the palace?"

    Since Bai Chen remembered, he has lived in the shrine.

    Bai Chen didn't know how the shrine came, but Bai Chen had an intimate feeling for the shrine, and he loved this shrine.

    And the shrine has always protected him.

    The shrine is located on the top of the chaos, and apart from Baichen and the system, no god can come up.

    Although Bai Chen is the supreme god, he doesn't care about the affairs of the gods. The affairs of the gods are always managed by a god emperor in the system.