13.6

The chain is very long. Although it confines Bai Chen's freedom, it is enough for Bai Chen to walk back and forth in the room, but he can't get out of this door.

    And on the chain, there were a few small, exquisite and lovely golden bells. When Bai Chen moved his wrist gently, those bells rang with a crisp and sweet sound. If it weren’t for the bells were tied to the locked chain. , Bai Chen wanted to compliment, the sound of the bell is really nice.

    Bai Chen's eyes moved, and he saw the other two gold chains in the room. He moved his ankles slightly. As expected, the two chains shook slightly, and the bells rang.

    His limbs are locked.

    Bai Chen struggled to prop up his sore body and leaned against the bedpost, looking down at his wrists locked by the chain, with a confused expression in his eyes.

    Why?

    Why did Lin Chi lock him up and restrict his actions?

.Is it because of his identity as the leader of the demon cult?

    Bai Chen shook his head.

    Although the lover in this world is very different from the lover in the past, the lover is not the one who will imprison him because of this kind of thing.

    Just why?

    Bai Chen tried his best to remember if there was something wrong with it last night.

    But before he found the answer, the door was opened.

    It is still the familiar footsteps.

    Then came the white corners.

    Just like the first time I saw Lin Chi, Lin Chi was dressed in a white coat, handsome and handsome, different from the green bamboo embroidered on the corners of the clothes I saw for the first time, the corners of his clothes were embroidered with a light color. Hibiscus flower.

    Qianqian gentleman, warm and moist as jade.

    "Baby, wake up." .He still had the right smile on his face, and he walked over to the bed, reached out to hold Bai Chen in his arms, buried his head on Bai Chen’s shoulders and neck, and took a deep breath. .

    "It's so fragrant." He squinted intoxicated and said, "My baby's body is full of my breath."

    Bai Chen blinked and stretched out his hand to gently push Lin Chi's body.

    Lin retreated slowly, so he wondered: "What's wrong with my baby? Did you sleep well?" His thumb slid across Bai Chen's collarbone, and his eyes were dull when he looked at the red mark on it.

    Bai Chen opened her mouth to ask why, but when she opened her throat, her throat hurt so much.

    Bai Chen was already squeamish, and with such a squeamish body, Bai Chen's squeamishness turned over.

.The body that made him more uncomfortable afterwards made Bai Chen's temper a little more irritable, coupled with Lin Chi's inexplicable behavior of locking him up and not clearing him, made Bai Chen a little angry.

    An angry Bai Chen lowered his head and bit Lin Chi's shoulder.

    Lin Chi froze for a moment, then chuckled lightly and let Bai Chen bite him.

    Bai Chen bitten for a while, and then retreated angrily.

    Lin Chi's stiff shoulders almost made him almost burst his gums. Not only that, Bai Chen didn't have any strength in his body at this time.