12.4

Mrs. Jian and the head of the Jian family grew up together as childhood sweethearts. They were right in the same position, and they naturally became together after they grew up.

    Later, Mrs. Jane became pregnant, but an accident happened during delivery. Although she saved the adult, the baby in her belly failed to see this beautiful world.

    Mrs. Jane and her husband lost their beloved son and were depressed for a long time. Later, after cheering up, they began to focus on philanthropy. Now more than 20 years have passed. Mrs. Jane has given her husband another child, but there has been no philanthropy. Discontinued, and with the support of the family behind their husband and wife, the charity work has become more and more in full swing, helping countless children and students.

    This charity auction is held once a year, and various companies and families are invited.

.Shengxiaze receives an invitation every year, but he went there once in his first year, and after that, he was assisted by Wang Special.

    This time, Sheng Xia Ze brought Bai Chen to the auction together, in order to take the opportunity to announce the relationship between Bai Chen and him.

    Since Sheng Xiaze became the head of the Shengshi Group, people in their circle have often sold people, lovers, or marriage partners to him, although his attitude of rejection is obvious, and he has also made public noises. He does not need Marriage or lover, but still some people do not give up.

    Now that there is Bai Chen, Sheng Xia Ze wants to show his attitude and put an end to those people's thoughts, lest his darling will be unhappy when he sees those peach blossoms that are not peach blossoms in the future.

    Shengxiaze wanted to put an end to all the accidents that made his baby unhappy.

    When Bai Chen and Sheng Xiaze walked into the venue arm in arm, they attracted the attention of everyone in the venue.

.This is the first time Shengxiaze has been so intimate with others.

    In the past, whether it was public or private, Sheng Xiaze cleaned himself up from the beginning and was alone. This was the first time he took someone to attend an event.

    Inevitably, everyone's interest in Bai Chen became intense.

    Which child will this be?

    Few people present recognized Bai Chen's arrival.

    Only a few young people showed strange looks.

    The adopted child of the Lu family? Ning Haile who seduce Lu Hao and was expelled from Lu's family?

    Hooked up with Lu Hao's brother-in-law, Sheng Xia Ze! ! !

    Gossip glistened in their eyes.

    Sure enough, the wealthy dog ​​has a lot of blood.

    People who knew Ning Haile were all amazed.

    But then the fact slapped them in the face.

.Because Lu Hao brought Ning Haile to participate in this charity event.

    Two identical faces?

    This is really amazing! ! !

    A young man with a little scorn walked up to Lu Hao curiously holding a wine glass.

    He plays well with Lu Hao on weekdays, racing, and fighting together, so he is very familiar with Lu Hao and Ninghai Le. When I only saw Bai Chen, if it weren't for him, like Lu Hao, he almost ran forward to ask Shengxiaze what was going on.