13.1 Perverted leader Qiao leader

Bai Chen stared blankly at the beautiful face in front of him. Everywhere seemed to be a beautiful woman with a fascination and charm from the heavens. For a few seconds, he regained his indifferent expression and sat down on the dressing table. The maids cautiously Take care of his hair.

    "His." Bai Chen frowned suddenly.

    "Master, please!" The maid in charge of combing her hair trembled violently at the moment Bai Chen frowned. Her pupils were instantly enlarged because of fear, and her pitiful face turned pale in an instant. With a trembling "plop", he slammed his knees to the ground, and kept slamming his head at Bai Chen in fear.

.The maid’s kowtow force was beyond Bai Chen’s expectation. Those roads seemed to use their heads to knock out a "hole dong dong" from the ground. The sound of the sound of the room’s original calm and watery atmosphere was pulled to the extreme, and it became tight in an instant. Stretched, as if a man-eating monster would appear in this room in the next second.

    But after a few noises, the maid's forehead was already dripping with blood, and the other maids who were waiting on the side at the moment all knelt to the ground in a swarm, trembling and not daring to make a sound.

    Only the kowtow of the hair-combing maid and the horrified begging for mercy remained in the room.

    Bai Chen's brow furrowed even tighter.

    "Quiet!" he said impatiently.

    The kowtow maid immediately stopped the motion of kowtow, shaking her delicate body and dared not make any more movements.

.Bai Chen stretched out a green jade finger and pointed at a maid who was kneeling on the ground casually: "You come."

    The maid raised her head in horror, and then she dared not defy her pale face and tremblingly came to Bai Chen's back, picked up the wooden comb, and continued to comb her hair with extra care.

    "Take her down, I don't need her to serve you today." Bai Chen said lightly, and continued to look at the blurry bronze mirror in a daze.

    The maid with blood on her forehead looked up incredulously.

    The leader did not pursue her fault?

    The leader spared her life?

    She really escaped from the cruel leader?

    Her eyes were full of disbelief, and she even shuddered with excitement because of her escape from the dead. The joy and rejoicing of the rest of her life made her unable to return to her senses for a long time until she was lifted up and dragged out by the other two maids.

.After this, the maids waited on Bai Chenlai to be more cautious, and even because of Bai Chen's quiet sentence, they dared not make a sound no matter what they did. The needle fell quietly in the room and could be heard.

    Bai Chen didn't care about the reaction of these maids, she was looking at her hand in distress at this time.

    The original lord called Honglian, no father and no mother. He was picked up from the pile of corpses by the former demon leader. After the original master was picked up, he was thrown into the underground palace under the base camp of the demon cult, in the underground palace. Inside, there are hundreds of children of the same age as the original owner. They are subjected to various cruel trials of the Demon Cult in the underground palace. During each trial, there will always be children who disappear, and gradually the original owner's "companion" It became less and less, and the trials became more and more cruel, until they were able to leave the underground palace when they were sixteen years old, there were only three of the hundreds of children left.