The Past [Part 1]

Chaos Peak is the highest point of the God Realm and the place where Mo Yuan was born.

    Mo Yuan couldn't remember how long he lived. He only knew that he was born immortal, and he was born to be the master of the world.

    When he was born, the world was in chaos, and everywhere was white. Except for him, there was no life in the world.

    So he raised his hand, created three thousand worlds with chaos, and left the fire of life in the three thousand worlds. Gradually, the three thousand worlds have life, plants, animals, and similar appearances to him. Of humans.

    He watched the world created by him still have life, and there was a ripple in his heart.

    It was very light, very light, so light that it could almost make him ignore it.

    He began to feel novel.

    Because of this novelty, he has a little heart for the three thousand worlds he created.

.Gradually, these worlds gradually produced rules, and each world has a set of survival rules that conform to its world.

    And each life in these worlds is composing its own wonderful story.

    The only difference is that as the creator, his life is still as plain as water.

    Every day, he would wake up at his birthplace-the pinnacle of chaos, and then begin to silently watch the story of every life in every world.

    Those human beings created by him have seven emotions and six desires that he does not understand, and these seven emotions and six desires constitute their different personalities and different lives.

    The joys and sorrows are played out in different forms in each world.

    Those emotions such as laughter, tears, anger, jealousy, etc. are so vivid.

    But Mo Yuan's heart was still as calm as water.

.Even looking at the most tragic story in Three Thousand Worlds, he still couldn't move him.

    He was born without feelings.

    Perhaps, he doesn't understand feelings.

    Waking up on the top of the Chaos for thousands of years, Mo Yuan, who had always been devoid of emotions, suddenly felt a sense of confusion, so he waved his sleeves, randomly selected a world among the three thousand worlds, and turned into a white light and plunged into it. .

    This is not the first time Mo Yuan has left the pinnacle of chaos and entered the Three Thousand World.

    As usual, he walked leisurely among the crowd, walking slowly, with a pair of golden eyes as if he was carefully observing the world he was in, and he seemed to see nothing in his eyes.

    The men and women coming and going on the street, as well as the whistling of cars, Mo Yuan was interspersed among the crowd, still wearing his black robes transformed from chaos as a deity.

.There are complicated golden lines flowing on the black robes. These golden lines seem to be alive. Every glance at the past is a different shape and position from the previous second.

    No one of the people who came and went on the street noticed that Mo Yuan was dressed completely differently from them. It seemed that there was no such person as Mo Yuan in the crowd, but when they were approaching Mo Yuan, they would spontaneously again. Avoid.

    Where the ink source passes, a vacuum bag is automatically formed within one meter of the whole body.

    No one is surprised.