13.12

The guardian of the left and right is loyal to the original owner and has a strong ability to do things. Bai Chen didn't want them to have trouble.

    He looked at Lin Chi.

    Lin Chi received Bai Chen's gaze, crushed the note in his hand with internal force, and pressed his lips, not very happy.

    "Lin Chi, you promised me to help me unify the martial arts and become the supreme martial arts." Bai Chen said.

    He couldn't ask for help for Zuo Hufa. Once this stingy man heard Zuo Hufa's name from his mouth, Zuo Hufa was not saved by his temperament.

    "You promised me too." Lin Chi was very upset that Bai Chen was about to be exposed to Zuo Hufa, even though Zuo Hufa had already seen Bai Chen's face and listened to this voice for many years.

    Vinegar men cannot reason with common sense.

    He pinched Bai Chen's chin, "Only one word is allowed to be said to them."

.Bai Chen sighed, really stingy.

    But he was not upset.

    I'm just a little worried, how to explain clearly in one sentence.

    After Bai Chen nodded, Lin Chi's dissatisfaction finally subsided, but he was still unhappy.

    He took out a porcelain bottle from the cuff, opened it, poured out a pill the size of a red rice grain from it, and handed it to Bai Chen’s lips, “This is the antidote. It can restore your internal strength for three hours. ."

    This antidote will be prepared by Lin sooner or later in case of emergency.

    In the rivers and lakes, there are dangers everywhere. Even if Lin Chi is confident in his martial arts, when facing Bai Chen, who is more important than his life, Lin Chi loses that confidence. He will be afraid, and he can't protect Bai Chen. .

.But at the same time, Lin Chi was also afraid that Bai Chen would take the opportunity to flee from him after regaining his internal strength, so he had an extra heart and changed the ratio of understanding medicine so that Bai Chen could only recover his internal strength for three hours in an emergency.

    In this way, even if Bai Chen wanted to run, after three hours, he would always lose his internal strength and he would always be able to catch him back.

    Bai Chen naturally knew what his man was thinking. He leaned forward and kissed Lin Chi's lips, then holding Lin Chi's wrist, he swallowed the pill with his hand.

    The long-lost and comfortable internal force slowly recovered from the body the moment the antidote was swallowed.

    Bai Chen stretched his eyebrows comfortably and couldn't help groaning.

    Lin Chi's face was heavy, and the hand gripping Bai Chen's wrist was extremely hard, as if Bai Chen would run away from him in the next second.

.The delicate skin was treated rudely by Lin Chi. Even with the internal body protection now, Bai Chen still frowned.

    Seeing the irritability and restlessness between the man's eyebrows, Bai Chen suddenly felt that his wrist was not so painful.

    He actively hugged Lin Chi's waist, "Lin Chi, you take me to Yangliupo."

    Lin Chi's anxiety was calmed down by Bai Chen's words. He put his hand on Bai Chen's slender neck, and breathed softly into Bai Chen's ear, warning: "My dear, you are not allowed to leave your husband's side. Otherwise, what the husband will do, the husband does not know."