03

"Sasuke-kun, i want our first year at academy to be the best." the girl said as she happily walk with her friend.
"Its a good idea, I guess?" he said not really caring about since he was obligated to study.
"You know, we should promise to each other that we will do the best we can in acadamy." the girl said. "Promise?" she said doing the same action with her pinky finger.
"Promise."

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Days past, both [name] and Sasuke were doing the best at academy, it was seen by being the best on their class. Which made both familys really happy about the good results they were having.
Though, suddenly [name]'s parents were called for a mission, though as much as [name] waited for them everyday they never came back for her.
Though, the third hokage visit her.

"[name]-chan, how are you recently?" the hokage asked as he looked around the house.
"I'm good." she said smiling. "Do you know, when my parents are coming? I miss them a lot."

The hokage sigh as he heard the question. He didn't want to tell her anything that happen with her parents, not wanting to hurt her being so young.

"It's a very long and hard mission, [name], but since they won't come soon, someone else will take care of you. One condition though, you aren't allowed to talk with any Uchiha after this day passes and don't tell anyone about our conversation, it's really important." the hokage said.

She looked confused at the older man, not understanding what was happening, but hearing that it's important she respected her mother words about it and be respect the rules.

"Tonight, a masked man, will come for you. He's... a friend of mine. He'll take care of you, until your parents come." he said as she simply nodded.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

You weren't going to say that you weren't scared about taking you from your house with some things you though you'll need and run with a strange man to the hokage.

"[name]," the hokage start talking "he is Kakashi Hatake, he'll take care of you and he will train you until your parents come back home." the hokage said as he pointed as the now not masked man.

You looked curious at the man that took you seeing he is still masked somehow.

"Why do you wear a mask under a mask?" the girl asked as she couldn't understand.
"The first one is for protection, and the second for my protection, I'm getting sick often." the man said, as you slowly nodded.