19

After that night, they relationship became more opened, neither [name] or Sasuke were shy anymore, and now they could easily asked each other to please them or they're needs more openly then before.
Though, Sasuke started recieved more missions and so was [name]. [name]'s mission for most of the times were harder than his and she will most of the time get home sleepy or exhausted, but Kakashi wasn't going easy on Sasuke or team 7 neither, both Sasuke and Naruto will often come back with big injuries.
And now, after a long time, they were able to just stay with each other and talk.

"How have you been?" he asked her as he played with her hair.
"Good, I guess. How about you?" she said looking at him.
"Without Naruto I'll be 10 times better, no, actually, without him I'll live my best life." he said making the girl to laugh.
"I'm sure he isn't that bad." she said trying to hold her giggles.
"He was eating ramen and some type of talking frog came and put some snail or what was that in his ramen and pushed his face inside the bowl to eat it." he said having a disgusted look on his face.
"I'm sure that's just some weird habit." she said.
"Weird habit that makes me not wanting to eat anymore." he said.
"You overreact."
"Then why don't you eat in such conditions?" he asked.
"Okay, okay, but you still overreact sometimes." the girl said.
"You saw a spider on the floor and jumped on the fridge and you said I'm the one that overreacts?"
"He had more legs than I have. I was surrounded." she said making both of them laugh.
"Sasuke, I kinda want to stop working as an Anbu." the girl suddenly said "It's not that I don't like it, but I feel like my life is running around this. I want to do better things than this. Like, I want to travel and visit things I never saw on my life. I also want to spend more time with you and I don't want to be stuck here." she said looking at the boy "But at the same time, I don't want to stop working as one since I'm kinda stuck to this lifestyle. And I just don't know what to do. What should I do?" she asked, making him think a little about it.
"I have an idea, in which you'll still work as an anbu and you'll also visit the outside and stay with me." he said, making the girl lips form into a smile.
"What is it? Tell me." she said.
"I'll tell you after I do my research and get the things I need so we can have the perfect experience. I don't want you to wish of something that maybe isn't possible to do it." he said and the girl only nodded in excitement and she got upper so she could kiss him.
"Well, thank you, i guess?" she said laughing.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"I don't want to stay here anymore." Kakashi said as he felt that the Hogake work will take control over him.
"Hogake-sama?" a woman entered and he only raised a head as a sign he is there and alive. "Sasuke Uchiha, came here to visit you. I let him in?" she asked and he only made a thumb up and getting his face up from his desk.
"Sasuke," he said as he saw the Uchiha boy enter the room "what brings you here? And If you ask again for an onigiri shop, I already told you I'll think about it." he continued.
"Is not about the onigiri shop, which you could do it since a ramen one exists and I'm sure you did it for Naruto. In fact, I'm here to talk about [name]." he said making the older one to raise a brow.
"An interesting thing for this day. Go on, tell me. What do you exactly want or want to know." he said.